Sale Notifications a Mess

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have heard others report this over the last few days.  Tonight I noticed that for one sale I got a MP email but no Magic Box email;  then I got a Magic Box email but no MP email;  and finally when I checked against my orders, some sales got no notifications at all!

Really the amount of sales data is dwindling so fast now -- how many places do I have to look to get some idea of what I am selling and to whom?

If you don't like seeing my name as the last respondent to every damn thread, neither do I, actually.

Sorry, guys, but I can't ethically cease and desist at this point unless someone comparably qualified will assume my function on this forum.

It's happening because LL continues to "feed the troll" by putting out the conspiracy theory fire with gasoline.

If you don't start to look at the big picture, nothing is going to change.

Same here.

I also get mails for things where the transaction is still in progress, while the mail says its delivered. And mails arrive just now and then.

But even worse I almost have no sales. A bit more in world sales then normal, but my marketplace sales dropped to the lowest number I have ever seen...I guess this is the most effective respons of my target group, builders and creators, to a borked marketplace. Be sure I do feel their pain in my wallet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.