My problem with premium and the so called free land and free home

Linera Bekes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Premium members get 1 free 512 parcel with a linden home already on it which is permament. IF you have any land in addition to that you are charged a separate fee on top of your premium membership .

So if you have the free linden home, and a 512 parcel in addition to that yes you will be charged.

IF you abandon the linden home - and or dont have one set up, you are allowed to use that free 512 land allotment by buying land elsewhere and you are not charged extra from linden for that.

ONE  512 land allotment from linden is covered under premium accounts as part of your premium package.

If thats not whats happening with you then I suggest you file a help ticket and see if they can help you with it.

Linden Home / Land  the house does not count againt the prim allowance  - HOWEVER if you buy land other places you are given I believe 117 prim allowance for a 512 parcel and EVERYTHING you put on that house counts against the land prims so it is actually a bonus of about 61 prims to use the linden home and then you can use all the prims for furnishing the house.

Hi,

I'll try to explain this easily

premium = Linden Home (117 prims + a house+ no ugly stuff nearby+300L a week)

or

premium = Your own 512sqm of mainland which you BUY but pay NO TIER for, but your home eats into you 117 prim allowance.

If you have a piece of land that is 1024sqm you pay extra.

You also  pay extra if you own a Linden home AND land.

You also owe money if you deed your land allowance to a group, then own land yourself.

Seriously hun, if you don't get it by now then you need to read through this again :)

1. Your information is incorrect. Plain and simple. I am a Premium user and presently only use the 512 as a Linden Home. Should I decide to purchase more land, I will be charged an extra five dollars a month for it. Should I decide to abandon my Linden Home before buying an additional 521, then the free tier will go to the new plot.

2. "Real Estate" companies within Second Life have nothing whatsoever to do with pruchasing Mainland plots from Linden Lab or from individual users. This is not Real Life.

3. If you are not seeing the land for sale markers, you are either doing something wrong or are using an outdated client. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.