Welcome back...make friends

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not judging on quantity of posts one has to the new SLF, I just want to thank you for coming back once again to make your voice heard and have some fun.  LL has lost many voices to other forum and blogs; it is about time that trend reverses.  

Just this week some voices I have heard once again, and I love it:  Carole, Ima, Mickey, Chris, Pep, Raul, Madelaine, Kylie, Nina, Eloise. 

PS Welcome back Nacy.  I knew you could not stay away long.  

PS I welcome all the new voices, too, and equally.  Thank you.  Have fun.  

Toyla made an appearance in the thread Ima started.  I would like to see him return.  And, I would even like to see Daria or whatever name she now favors post again.  That one has a way with words!  Actually, if she is focussing on her education, that, too, is a good thing.

Oh I do miss Daria, she certainly does have a way with words... just seeing her name pop up in a thread would put a smile on my face.

Of course, if she did decide to grace us with her presence, I'd have to figure out a way to have her every post sent to my email... they probably wouldn't last long enough for me to see them the way things are now.

Wherever she is and whatever she's doing, I wish the best for that crazy chick.

...Dres

Storm Clarence wrote:

And what about the people that have come back!  

I welcome them wholeheartedly, as I have done and will continue to do.  Though I must point out that I'm probably not as familiar with all of them as others might be... meaning only that I may not recognize them right away if they were to pop up.

In the words of Tangina, "All are welcomed."

...Dres

Willow Danube wrote:

I wish Unklebob, Ravin, Brenda, Suspiria, Nathaniel, Anthony and Jig (especially Jig) would come back too. The forums isn't a complete circle without these people.

To the rest.. welcome back and STAY.

Me too.  I would also like to see Prok write some more to this forum.   But I am glad to read who I am reading.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

<snip>

Just this week some voices I have heard once again, and I love it:  Carole, Ima, Mickey, Chris, Pep, Raul, Madelaine, Kylie, Nina, Eloise. 

PS Welcome back Nacy.  I knew you could not stay away long.  

<snip>

You know why they all came back in one week don't ya?

They are all one person.... my theory is they are all Maddy's alts. :o

Storm Clarence wrote:

Willow Danube wrote:

I wish Unklebob, Ravin, Brenda, Suspiria, Nathaniel, Anthony and Jig (especially Jig) would come back too. The forums isn't a complete circle without these people.

To the rest.. welcome back and STAY.

Me too.  I would also like to see Prok write some more to this forum.   But I am glad to read who I am reading.  

I'll second this one!   Prokofy is a brilliant mind, and can be very witty and informative. 

But...but....I don't see anyone calling for Wasted?   Hello?  Wasted...are you out there?    *laughing*

--------------------------------------------------------------

Edited to add my own personal wish list, which harkens back to the old SLX /  X-Street forums

1) Kenn N.  (my fellow Libertarian who I know is very busy these days with work, but I so miss his posts...I have to log into Facebook or Google+ to read him  : (

2)  Naergilien W.   (Uber talented creatrix who gave great tips and tutorials to people on the creative forums.)  

I had the pleasure of corresponding with Prok the last time he posted to the forum (okay, maybe not the last time, but the last time that I personally noticed) and, honestly, it was kind of crazy.  Not that I don't think Prok could add to our community in any positive way... as far as I'm concerned, I'd welcome him back as anyone else.

Wasted?... well... sure... with the way forum moderation is these days, I'm sure it wouldn't take long for him to get himself kicked out for the eight hundred and fifth time... lol.

...Dres

Cue up ELP;-)

See the show

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside
There behind a glass stands a real blade of grass
Be careful as you pass,.move along, move along

Come inside, the show's about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
Greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth
You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo
You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll, oh

Right before your eyes see the laughter from the skies
And he laughs until he cries, then he dies, then he dies

Come inside, the show's about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart
You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo
You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll, oh

Soon the Gypsy Queen in a glaze of vaseline
Will perform on guillotine, what a scene, what a scene
Next upon the stand will you please extend a hand
To Alexander's Ragtime Band, Dixieland, Dixieland

Roll up, roll up, roll up
See the show

Performing on a stool we've a sight to make you drool
Seven virgins and a mule, keep it cool, keep it cool
We would like it to be known the exhibits that were shown
Were exclusively our own, all our own, all our own

Come and see the show, come and see the show
Come and see the show

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.