Are Blue Eyes the Most Popular?

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like to be consistent with my avatar no matter what she's wearing. Once I'm "satisfied" with the way she looks I try to avoid changing things that are impossible or overly difficult to change in real life. I also like to pull features from RL when I can, such as hair and eye color, height, etc. So no matter what I'm wearing in world you'll always see me with emerald green eyes and long (waist or below, preferably ankle length) red hair. I also very very rarely even consider changing shape and skin (unless I'm dressing for a specific event/sim that requires something special) because I consider these things an integral part of who my avatar is. In a sense I kind of think of my avatar as a version of RL me, but with brigher eyes, longer hair and bigger boobs! (And the ability to fly)

If I one day decide that I want to be a robot or wood elf or something all the time, I'll go make an alt rather than change my avatar to be something totally different.

I wear all sorts of eye colors. My alts tend to stay with the same colors, since I don't log them on so ofte,

One is always wearing blue eyes, she has different ones, but blue or greyblue. Not a very strong and unnatural blue.

One is always wearing dark brown eyes. Or goldenbrown.

One is always wearing green/hazel eyes.

One is always wearing grey eyes. 

as I mentioned mine are violet, they're green in RL but other than that I built my avatar to look similar to RL me

eyes.jpg

they're not as realistic lookin as they could be I should probably get a new set

now when I feel like goin to  my vampire avatar I use the Vision set made by Mars Bracken (say what you will about vampire roleplay in SL but he does make some good side products) they're essentially my same violet eyes but snake like pupils and glow like under a blacklight

Snapshot_458.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.