RL Borrows A Page From SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Dil: The poor kitty lol, Lexxi will be after you;)

@Ceka: That was my though also and if I get it soon it will be only slightly used lol

I wouldn't run away, I'd have attacked it. 

That must be a lot more realiztic looking in real life. Why the heck were people freaking out? 

Well probably because they were mostly mere humans, Lexxi. They didn't have that cat savoir-faire that would allow them to use that sort of hooded eyes look and say, "You do know that with one swipe of my paw I can have you shooting around the room backwards, bouncing off the walls?"

Yes Lexxi, but you are a kitty with experience in 2 worlds. I would expect nothing else.:)

Lexxi Gynoid wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Dil: The poor kitty lol, Lexxi will be after you;)

@Ceka: That was my though also and if I get it soon it will be only slightly used lol

I wouldn't run away, I'd have attacked it. 

That must be a lot more realiztic looking in real life. Why the heck were people freaking out? 

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Well probably because they were mostly mere humans, Lexxi. They didn't have that cat savoir-faire that would allow them to use that sort of hooded eyes look and say, "You do know that with one swipe of my paw I can have you shooting around the room backwards, bouncing off the walls?"

*mews, looks down at paw, extends claws. Extends claws further. Chitters to self*
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.