stucked in login process

MaxTux Wonder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know to what grid I am logging in, nor would I know how to change to what grid I am trying to log into.

This morning I was able to log into the beta grid. I closed SL, grabbed some coffee, wanted to check my mesh in-world and could not log in anymore.

Try opening SL, go to preferences, clear your cache, then change the Location at the bottom of the screen from 'last location' to 'type in location' and type in Aqua and then login. Then teleport to wherever you want to go from there. I don't know why Aqua but it worked for me.

Tried it, but no success. Re-installed my mesh client as well, but this doesn't help neither. 

Main grid works fine though, so its not my pc, I guess. Internet works fine as well, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this. What happens is that I hit the log in button, the loading screen appears and it gets stuck  when the  "Logging in"  text appears. It won't load, at all. My screen is not frozen neither because I can still see the loading bar itself flickering brighter/darker.

Now I know that I often made silly jokes about Linden folks, but I didn't mean it! :P

I got mines to work =)

Not sure if this would help you as well, but what I did was deleting and clearing everyting on your pc that is related to the SL viewers. In my case I had to uninstal snowglobe, the default SL 2 viewer end the mesh client itself. After that, go to your users/application data folder (its hidden on default in windows) and browse to your SL folder. Clean that map as well.

Then I downloaded the mesh client again instead of using the client I had downloaded before, though I doubt it would have made a difference but it was worth a try none the less.And now it worked. :))

I just logged back offline because the region I was in was about to restart and I couldnt tp to another region.

G'luck and let us know what happens! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.