help

Black Vortex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

Yeah, they'll need to fix it. The Marketplace site is working fine here, so it's something region-specific. The edgesuite site says (for any error, apparently):

Uh oh! Something went wrong with the previous request.

If you navigated here, it's because the previous request experienced an error. If you are the site owner, you can use the Translate Error String tool to investigate this further. This is located on the control center under:

Hamburger menu > SUPPORT > Edge Diagnostics.

Because it's regional, I suspect it may be related to Akamai's error 97 but it could be anything.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

If you haven't already done so, I suggest submitting a Support Case to ask Linden Lab for help.

I cannot get to the main second life webpage either. I get the same error!

Edited by Black Vortex

1 hour ago, Black Vortex said:

I cannot get to the main second life webpage either. I get the same error!

Could it be a Windows 11 issue?  There is a Windows 11 support Group secondlife:///app/group/3e3460d1-12a6-1a96-2cbf-043ef2e892bb/about  (and also a Windows 10 Support Group secondlife:///app/group/83a2d2df-75dc-2c98-0705-44df13b696d6/about )  I have a Windows 11 laptop and it seems pretty determined to force us to use "Edge" (Edge as in the new browser explorer by Microsoft) 

Edited by BJoyful
added Group URIs + hyperlinks (which don't work, lol)
  • Thanks 1

I am getting the error too specifically to the second live website/dashboard. Marketplace is working fine. This is happening on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. If i use chrome on my phone however it logs in just fine. I am also on Windows 10. I've tried restarting, clearing cookies, clearing cache and nothing helps. Hope they can fix this soon as it was also posted on their status page 2 days ago and no problem has been identified.

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.31bbce17.1718577257.d85703d

https://errors.edgesuite.net/97.31bbce17.1718577257.d85703d

As you may have discovered by looking at the Grid Status Blog, there appear to be some localized problems.  Since this is a weekend, those are not likely to be repaired until tomorrow.

e9e7a024f6bc0a83e2f68a2453cd05f6.png

As I recommended earlier, it would be wise for you to submit a Support Case so LL knows exactly which accounts are being affected.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

As you may have discovered by looking at the Grid Status Blog, there appear to be some localized problems.  Since this is a weekend, those are not likely to be repaired until tomorrow.

e9e7a024f6bc0a83e2f68a2453cd05f6.png

As I recommended earlier, it would be wise for you to submit a Support Case so LL knows exactly which accounts are being affected.

I noticed that. I would love to make a support case, but like I said previously, I cannot load the main page/dashboard. I can literally only load the community website here.

I don't believe this is a Windows 10/11 issue as others have suggested, since my phone and the rest of the devices in my home are affected which led me to believe it was a router/network/firewall issue. After performing the usual diagnostics and hard resets, the problem still persists. I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Black Vortex said:

I noticed that. I would love to make a support case, but like I said previously, I cannot load the main page/dashboard. I can literally only load the community website here.

Ah, of course.  I should have thought of that. Well, in any case the note in the Grid Status blog makes it clear that the engineers are aware that something is wrong.  When they are all back at work tomorrow, I would expect it to be top on their to do list.

• Like 2

Have you tried accessing support through the Contact link at the bottom.of this page under Linden Lab?  Sometimes, A circuitous route will work.when a direct route will not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe a silly question, but have you logged in with a different account on the same device?  If so, I wonder if clearing history and clearing browser cache or trying in an Incognito window might help?

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.