So let's play fair

4 minutes ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

We are talking about adults anyway. "Think of the children!" does not apply. I don't think Linden Lab is driven by only financial concerns, however. Having a happy customer base is important to the continued success of SL too.

I really want to be a happy customer.  I would love nothing more than to give Linden Lab $1500 a year so I can sit back in my garden sim and just decorate it.   Spend even more money on the marketplace buying new sim decorations and shoes.   But lately it seems like things are just going out of their way to prevent that. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

If you quote someone then they go back and edit their post before you've hit submit, it might seem as if you've altered.the quote when in fact, you haven't.  We had someone doing that A LOT in one of these threads.  

there was one person that deliberatly changed the quote of what I said to something entirely different, so yes people do it deliberatly and maliciously. I reported them of course.

2 minutes ago, Madi Melodious said:

Just wondering but have you ever thought about not being part of the problem?

EVERY single timew I log in to SL.

I think to my self

"Today is a good day to NOT dress up as a FAKE child, annoy the crap out of everyone in an Adult avatar, and cause nothing but trouble for the WHOLE of SL."

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

EVERY single timew I log in to SL.

So, that is a 'no.'   Thank you for being honest.   Do you need a hug?

💖Be Well💖

🎶The lawn is calling you....🎶

Edited by Madi Melodious
  • Haha 2

• Moles
Posted (edited)

Since I've just had to remove three pages of posts about Elon Musk, whose connection to child avatars in SL escapes me, I think it's a good time to lock this thread.

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 13