High Quality clothing stores for men

TenMell0w

Hey all,ย 
I shop at (mostly) Cold-Ash & Deadwool. I would say a good portion of my inventory is from these 2 stores. They fit my Sig Gianni body amazingly well and I would (personally) consider them 'high-end'! Problem is though... at the rate i'm buying clothes.. I'll end up with ALL both have to offer soon, so i'm now looking for other stores of this 'caliber'. I've looked but finding them is either proving difficult or i'm just to picky??ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

So i'm here asking you all for some suggestions on some stores to check out that offer the same level of quality I get at ColdAsh & Deadwool for male clothes.

Thanks.ย 

TM.

• Like 2

ย  ย Well, those are the two best ones. Volver also has a few neat things and are pretty much there in terms of quality. Depending on the style you're going for, Ascend and Legal Insanity may have a few good pieces too.ย 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Define quality please.
Expensive is easy to determine but quality...

A few ways that quality clothing might be defined in SL:

There is no break-through showing the body under mesh clothing when the avatar is in commonly represented positions.

The clothing shows realistic texture and shading, especially creases and pleating.

There is minimal stretching of textures when the avatar moves.

BOM or system layer clothing has clean lines at its edges and wraps realistically where the edges of textures meet.

• Like 2

I think Gabriel has good quality mens clothing, if you like their styles. There are others, but since I don't use my male alt much, I can't remember the store names. I suggest joining the L'Homme Magazine group to find quality mens items. I consider it to be kind of the GQ magazine of SL.

• Like 1

Is a shirt that is wrongly buttoned up quality?
Is a male pants where the wearer seems to have a constant erection quality?
Is a suit that is obviously one size to small quality?
Is a jacket sold separately from the pants to form a suit quality?
Quality is a very subject criterion IMHO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

A few ways that quality clothing might be defined in SL:

There is no break-through showing the body under mesh clothing when the avatar is in commonly represented positions.

The clothing shows realistic texture and shading, especially creases and pleating.

There is minimal stretching of textures when the avatar moves.

BOM or system layer clothing has clean lines at its edges and wraps realistically where the edges of textures meet.

Damn!! You nailed it! haha.. YES to all of the above!ย 

I do agree with you though @Sid Nagy... Just because an item is expensive... that doesn't necessarily deem its 'quality', but yeah.. If you take this list @Persephone Emeraldย wrote out... I don't think I could have laid out my idea of 'quality' any better!!ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I think Gabriel has good quality mens clothing, if you like their styles. There are others, but since I don't use my male alt much, I can't remember the store names. I suggest joining the L'Homme Magazine group to find quality mens items. I consider it to be kind of the GQ magazine of SL.

Thanks for the recommendations and I have just now joined L'Homme Magazine group! May even join their Discord too!ย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

• Like 1

Just a note - Gabriel can be very hit or miss. Some outfits fit beautifully. Others...not so much and there are fit/texture errors. Demo everything.

Some other faves of mine:

Butterscotch, Tori Toricelli, Native Urban, Bartimeu, Gild, Odiren, AsteroidBox, Ascend, Duk (for SOME things...certainly not others, lol).

I wear Legacy Male and I'm not entirely sure which stores still carry Gianni, so just double check that.

Also, weekend sales at some of the above are somewhat common (maybe not as common at Ascend, Odiren, or Gild), so be sure to peek at those.

• Like 1