All my groups just went "Don't show in profile"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 91 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Huh?

All my groups that were set to show in my profile, have just gone don't show. I.e. the checkboxes to show them have been unchecked. I didn't do it!

I checked an alt and the same has happened there. Also I note that I've been set to 'None' as the active group.

LL... what are you up to now?

Edit: it could be worse... could have been the other way around. Then people might see that I'm in the secret XXX-FREESEXMONEY-XXX group!

Edited by Rick Nightingale
  • Like 1

This has happened to me on occasion only it resets Shut off group chat.  Usually, when I relog, it's back to normal.  I normally have almost ALL of my 60 group's chat shut off so it's annoying as all heck when I log in and start getting them all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rick Nightingale said:

Huh?

All my groups that were set to show in my profile, have just gone don't show. I.e. the checkboxes to show them have been unchecked. I didn't do it!

I checked an alt and the same has happened there. Also I note that I've been set to 'None' as the active group.

LL... what are you up to now?

Edit: it could be worse... could have been the other way around. Then people might see that I'm in the secret XXX-FREESEXMONEY-XXX group!

OMG, we're actually going to find out that @Rick Nightingale is in the "I love cute pink puppies" group with about 12,00 kawaii girls.

• Haha 2

There used to be an issue with friends not showing up like that, it was really bad this past summer and fall.  That's been fixed for a while now, though.  Since then, groups and friends not showing is always a connectivity issue.  Relogging usually fixes it.  If not, maybe tweak your bandwidth settings in your viewer prefs, or maybe reboot your wifi router.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 91 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.