Destinations?

Synndalicious

Question

7 answers to this question

As far as I know, there's no regular schedule for Destination Guide updates. I suspect that some categories in the DG turn over faster than others, so some parts of it don't change much from one month to the next. It all depends on how many applications they get from people with new sites.  The DG has been around for a very long time, though, and I'd be surprised if there were any plans to scrap it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've noticed the DG is very seasonal.  I use it daily.  We just came out of winter themed regions so spring regions are highlighted.  Some well-established regions will only change twice a year so only submit their region at the start of those changes.  I have no idea how long a region stays on the DG or if it needs to be resubmitted at a certain interval.  If no one has submitted their region recently, there won't be much change to.Recently Added category.

• Like 2

• Moles

Hi, Synndalicious!

The Destination Guide is updated daily, but sections that you are particularly interested in may not have anything added to them or removed very often. It all depends on how often people submit change information in a particular category.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2