How do you help noobs?

On 3/20/2024 at 2:52 PM, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Tease them when they ask if we can do it.

On 3/22/2024 at 4:48 AM, Bree Giffen said:

Then after refusing to get married to them I would take them to the Free Dove. 

On 3/22/2024 at 1:38 PM, BilliJo Aldrin said:

yea, show them where they can get some s e x

Maybe it would be easier for newbies who do not want that, to get help if there was some "pick up a newbie who does really (at least for now, and from a "helper oldbie") want just some general help and nothing romantic or more" spot. 😅

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, InnerCity Elf said:

Maybe it would be easier for newbies who do not want that, to get help if there was some "pick up a newbie who does really (at least for now, and from a "helper oldbie") want just some general help and nothing romantic or more" spot. 😅

"Adopt-A-N00b"?

• Like 1

Noobie related, probably the wrong thread but has anyone else noticed? :

I have been visiting the Welcome Hub a few times this weekend and I'm noticing something: a lot of 1 day old accounts appearing as clouds with 0 complexity. Not all of them but in the group clustered at the landing point there is always a few.

I noticed the same at the Firestorm welcome gateway. Is there bugginess in the account creator outfit maker thing? it almost looks like some accounts are coming into the world for the first time missing some essential component and rez failing.

Edited by AmeliaJ08
  • Like 1

Last time I tried to help a noob was with my female friend who has a non human avatar and has never had a human avatar. The guy wanted to make a male human avatar. He told me to go away 🤣. I'm not an expert, but I definitely know more than her about it. I haven't met a genuine noob since then. He was also appalled when I told him it would cost more than his 2000L to build an avatar like mine and to just explore and have fun a but before upgrading. The op is right. Bring them somewhere to blow stiff up 🤣