Skin Fair 2024 - what are you excited for?

On 3/9/2024 at 7:27 AM, graceblakeley said:

That Genus Morph pack just looks like an expensive attachment-eater with the extra nose, mouth and ears.

Not all my outfits hit the max but many are close.

Above the shoulders attachments already involve head, eyes, face-anim HUD, gobble-HUD, hair, bangs, hair clip, teeth, braces, earrings, ninny ring, nose stud, lip ring and collar (for when neck seems are perfect at the back and sides, but not at the front) doesn't leave much for the rest.

Add your favourite body, including fingernails, toenails, toe rings, belly ring, ninny ring and genitals, not forgetting your full body sperm kit and associated HUDs and you're left looking like a slapper in the nudie while your clothing inventory goes to waste.

Thank goodness for BoM clothing.

The Morph doesn't seem like a head for those just looking for a head for their look that they want and want to keep.. It feels more like it was made for a more creative crowd wanting to put looks together for photography and those that are into creating  a lot of different looks..

I think it's gonna be pretty niche.

ETA: Another thing that you would love about the Morph is, it doesn't come with an animation hud.. hehehehe

I was playing around in the Genus group and asked where the Animation hud is.. They said any of your current Genus heads animation huds will work with morph..

Then I decided to be a smartass and said.. What if this is my first head? hehehe

The mod of the group said Ceka Sssshhhh.. hehehe

She was beign playful.. Really anyone can get the Strong gift head and use that animation hud and it will work with the morph..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

The Genus Morph has some decent enthusiasm in the Discord channel. Some pretty photos of what people are doing with it, too.

Speaking of that, btw, I don't know if it's labeled anywhere, but the fatpack for the Morph will not be sold after Skin Fair, according to the creator. It's an exclusive. Oh wait, I think the sign does say that.

Also, she acknowledged someone's suggestion to link the eyes/nose/mouth to save on attachment slots. They've already been brainstorming a solution to that and will announce whatever whenever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

The Genus Morph has some decent enthusiasm in the Discord channel. Some pretty photos of what people are doing with it, too.

Speaking of that, btw, I don't know if it's labeled anywhere, but the fatpack for the Morph will not be sold after Skin Fair, according to the creator. It's an exclusive. Oh wait, I think the sign does say that.

Also, she acknowledged someone's suggestion to link the eyes/nose/mouth to save on attachment slots. They've already been brainstorming a solution to that and will announce whatever whenever.

Considering their history, definitely whenever...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Modulated said:

Considering their history, definitely whenever...

No comment! 👀

Nah, the heads are really pretty (all of them are, really) and I adore the older male head they released, but yeahhhhh, I'm good.