Billing for land uses

Puppy Candycane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 91 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi, wasn’t sure where to get help for this but i DO NOT pay for premium anymore & have been charge a land fee even though i abandoned all my land & it doenst show me owning any land in my land manager. it won’t let me change it to 0$ a month because im not eligible for land fees per not having premium. does anyone know how to fix this?

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Puppy Candycane said:

even though i abandoned all my land & it doenst show me owning any land in my land manager.

If you abandoned your land IN the billed cycle you will have to pay the full cycle. ( it doesn't end payment obligation at the abandon date but at the billing cycle )
If you didn't do, what Rolig told you :) 

Edited by Alwin Alcott

10 hours ago, Puppy Candycane said:

hi, wasn’t sure where to get help for this but i DO NOT pay for premium anymore & have been charge a land fee even though i abandoned all my land & it doenst show me owning any land in my land manager. it won’t let me change it to 0$ a month because im not eligible for land fees per not having premium. does anyone know how to fix this?

Land payments are billed in arrears. When the billing date comes, you are paying for what you owned in the previous 30 days.  So, as Alwin said, after abandoning the land, there will always be one more bill to pay, for the 30 days ENDING on the billing date.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 91 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.