I really wish ..... for Linden Homes ...

AdelaideAeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

They would implement a map that shows where each Linden home is! This way, those who want to be by water, in the forest, or whatever type of location, can check it out before getting the home. It's been my biggest wish for the longest of times. 

17 minutes ago, AdelaideAeon said:

They would implement a map that shows where each Linden home is! This way, those who want to be by water, in the forest, or whatever type of location, can check it out before getting the home. It's been my biggest wish for the longest of times. 

go premium plus and your wish comes true ... with some luck it will be only one month to pay before finding your home and try to claim the location.

Changing the system to show where the home is before taking it would ruin the whole system of random assignment. 
There are no bad homes. 
And it would kill the GoH.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

When a home is vacant, there should be a for rent sign popping up and if you click it, the system could check if you're qualified to rent the property. Meaning that you have the right premium account and don't have another Belli home at the moment or use the tier already on mainland.
Then everybody who wants a better place could go on a hunt if they like to.

Only problem is, most houses aren't on what most people find desirable spots and will never be, because they have to put an x number of houses on every sim to get in enough money to maintain the place.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Thanks 1

Everyone has different likes and dislikes which is what makes house hunting fun ... To have homes that are available on a map, people could look at the map, and perhaps even jump to the location and see if they like the feel/look.  (and yes i realize not everyone is selective like this, but many are).

This would also minimize the turn over of homes that happen when we get a place, and it isn't really what we find desirable. 

I'm having trouble visualizing what you want.  Currently there are 8,830 Belli homes available to be claimed ... are you envisioning something like an overlay on the World Map that would have a pink dot for every available Belli home?  Keeping that up to date would be a challenge!

Or are you just thinking that, before you actually claim a home on the land page, you get its location, so you can see if you want it?  Then maybe press a "SKIP" button or something?

I've had decent success just using the World Map as it is.  For new theme releases, you can just decide what regions you like.  Then, if you are lucky enough to be able to do some hopping when a home or two in a region you like has been claimed, the chances are pretty good that, within, say, 10 claims (your main and 1 alt), you get something you like.  Or, if you're willing to go Premium Plus for at least a month, you can simply choose a few that you like and submit tickets.

It is more difficult for older releases .. but again, Premium Plus can help you.  I've noticed that some incredibly great Stilts-on-Land are available to be ticketed right now.  How did I notice?  I just brought up the world map and zoomed in on my favorite 4 Stilt regions, and clicked on parcels until I saw a few named "Linden Home"

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.