Help me choose a Hair - An alternative to my normal "Mane"

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please help me by choosing whichever hair you like the best, from the "Dura NA-Series" hair which I just bought.  

The first picture is my current long hair "mane", since I'm a Neko Lion (that hair is "::Exile:: Future Outcasts"). The other pictures are "Dura" NA-series hair which I bought today. (They are all a shorter style.)

I did not try very hard yet to pick the same "color" using the HUDs. (But I should be able to match the color. I usually go for a brownish-red or reddish-brown.)

They all make my current Lion ears look huge, since the hair is smaller than the current long hair "mane". (I can wear different / smaller lion ears.)

(I also took pictures of each of the Dura hair with "Bright" selected in the HUD, but those are really very Neon.)

Thanks,

Love

Current "Mane" Hair -  ::Exile:: Future Outcasts

ExileFuture Outcasts (M).png

Dura NA-08

Dura 08_001.png

Dura NA-09

Dura 09_001.png

Dura NA-20

Dura 20_001.png

Dura NA-22

Dura 22_001.png

Dura NA-40

Dura 40_001.png

Edited by Love Zhaoying

I would say look at No.Match also and see if they have something there that you may like also.. They have a good variety of styles..

I would be interested to see what you look like in that viking style they have there , No_RUST.. I think it would look good on you.. :)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

NA-9 or NA-22 look fuller & thus more mane-like to me. I agree with Rowen, though. Look at No.Match and other hair stores.

My alt Tasha wears long & somewhat fluffy blonde hair while in hunanoid form too, to imply her wolf fur. Her ears are included with the Lelutka Gaia head.348993056_Tasha-LeLGaiaHead2.jpg.6ce70b4318b9ad7a693ced4083fd524c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

NA-9 or NA-22 look fuller & thus more mane-like to me. I agree with Rowen, though. Look at No.Match and other hair stores.

My alt Tasha wears long & somewhat fluffy blonde hair while in hunanoid form too, to imply her wolf fur. Her ears are included with the Lelutka Gaia head.348993056_Tasha-LeLGaiaHead2.jpg.6ce70b4318b9ad7a693ced4083fd524c.jpg

I'll go back and check those too! The ones I chose were shorter than I am used to. I think that I chose those because they stood out the the original Flickr post that Rowan shared.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I misunderstood (thought you picked hair I didn't post lol), thanks!

Is the one in your picture suitable for unisex? If you think so, what's the brand/name?

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This is the one I was thinking about..  It would be interesting to see how it worked with a lion.. :)

NO%20RUST.jpg?1611859726

I searched the store and could not find this one!

I also searched the marketplace.

I got a lot of hair from there, though..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I searched the store and could not find this one!

I also searched the marketplace.

I got a lot of hair from there, though..

They had it tucked in Women's long hair on the MP even though it's unisex.. hehehehe

With them, they use  periods and underscores and things which can mess up a search.. Them Silly Wabbits..

Here is the MP link for the demo..

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/nomatch-NORUST-DEMO/21215203

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here are just a few that I found for you, Love. I like your over all appearance, and hope you find a similar style. Best Wishes

Doux
https://www.flickr.com/photos/douxhair/52555468558/

Lamb
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lambbellic/53317982694/in/faves-40374961@N00/

Sintiklia
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sintikliasims/53203760721/

Stealthic
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stealthic/53330040138/

Truth
https://flickr.com/photos/truthhawks/53323122111/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Esther Bunny said:

Thanks! I will also check these out after I get some feedback on the 10 No.Match I just posted.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Esther Bunny said:

I don't like the textures from No Match, but that's just me :P 

I like them better than the Dura I first posted, but maybe if I chose a better red-brown on the Dura I wouldn't say that. I think most of the Dura were just too "short" for my tastes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I don't know which hair that is, sorry. 

Ah, sorry! I thought you posted this hair because you had it:

4 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

5 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I think I like this best so far, not sure which name goes with it, but it is a bit hard to distinguish the chest details against that black top.

It is "No Forget" (the name is above each photo).

Once I have a list of my own favorites (including this one), I'll post better pictures of those remaining, like a "battle of the hair".

Agree that the black top and also the "ascot" matching the hair, both make it more difficult to see the hair. These were all taken in the "new" midday setting.  I'll have to play with lighting to get those "better pictures".

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.