Help me choose a Hair - An alternative to my normal "Mane"

Love Zhaoying

I count 39 different hairs that I've posted (subtracting a few re-shoots).  

That should be enough to start picking favorites, after I give y'all some time for a little feedback.

Thanks again for all your help! (Sorry about so many Damselfly hairs to choose from!)

ETA: All sorted into "top-level favorites" and "next-level favorites" by style, with inventory preview photos!

Now I only need to go through and pick "top favorites" from each style category.

image.png.9b0acc456a728cc720c633d574dd8a79.png

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I count 39 different hairs that I've posted (subtracting a few re-shoots).  

That should be enough to start picking favorites, after I give y'all some time for a little feedback.

Thanks again for all your help! (Sorry about so many Damselfly hairs to choose from!)

ETA: All sorted into "top-level favorites" and "next-level favorites" by style, with inventory preview photos!

Now I only need to go through and pick "top favorites" from each style category.

image.png.9b0acc456a728cc720c633d574dd8a79.png

I can only honor, hope to emulate, and be amazed by the OCD-edness of that!!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I can only honor, hope to emulate, and be amazed by the OCD-edness of that!!

It hopes that I was sort of starting from "scratch", with a limited number of hairs to choose (unless the others were buried in old inventory somewhere), and a limited number of Demos to try, and a limited number of suggestions from people!

(I even already had my hair semi-sorted into "new", "mesh", and "non-mesh" before I started this.)

With all that pre-work, all I did for each hair was:

- Take and crop a picture, name it after the hair

- Move everything but the actual hair into a new "other" subfolder

- Associate the picture with the hair inventory item itself using the "Image" option (Inventory preview)

- Re-sort a "copy" into a "favorites" folder if applicable, or "next level favorites"

And, "Walla!" ("Et, voila!")

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It hopes that I was sort of starting from "scratch", with a limited number of hairs to choose (unless the others were buried in old inventory somewhere), and a limited number of Demos to try, and a limited number of suggestions from people!

(I even already had my hair semi-sorted into "new", "mesh", and "non-mesh" before I started this.)

With all that pre-work, all I did for each hair was:

- Take and crop a picture, name it after the hair

- Move everything but the actual hair into a new "other" subfolder

- Associate the picture with the hair inventory item itself using the "Image" option (Inventory preview)

- Re-sort a "copy" into a "favorites" folder if applicable, or "next level favorites"

And, "Walla!" ("Et, voila!")

/me repeats her earlier awe-struck comment...........

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...