Error when attempting to make a partner proposal

Svndown

Question

I'm currently completely unable to submit a partner proposal because I receive an error stating: "An error occurred while updating your profile. Please try again.".

I have enough Lindens to pay for it, I have a verified email. I've waited a while between attempts and this error still occurs every time. There isn't a category for anything like this in the ticket submission for support and I'd rather not pay $12 just to fix an issue that isn't even my fault.

What do I need to do about getting this fixed?

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Svndown said:

I'm currently completely unable to submit a partner proposal because I receive an error stating: "An error occurred while updating your profile. Please try again.".

I have enough Lindens to pay for it, I have a verified email. I've waited a while between attempts and this error still occurs every time. There isn't a category for anything like this in the ticket submission for support and I'd rather not pay $12 just to fix an issue that isn't even my fault.

What do I need to do about getting this fixed?

Open a Support ticket anyway and just pick some random category - something that has to do with your account.  Then give the details in the description.  

54 minutes ago, Nochtir said:

Right, I suspected that much. Not that experienced with having to deal with customer support here, so you know, wanted some confirmation on it.

Some things go faster, others a bit slower, depending on the impact.
If there are holidays in the time a ticket is raised it can also take a bit longer.

10 hours ago, PhilipNaturalist said:

Does anyone know what is going on with sending a partnership proposal and receiving an error message?  "An error occurred while updating your profile. Please try again."

On 1/13/2024 at 12:19 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Open a Support ticket anyway and just pick some random category - something that has to do with your account.  Then give the details in the description.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you'll have to wait a little longer

Right, I suspected that much. Not that experienced with having to deal with customer support here, so you know, wanted some confirmation on it.