Lovense viewer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Monty Linden said:

An open API for the anonymous exchange of PGP-signed biometric data.  Hmmm...

Ah, your aiming too low. 😉 More Buzzwords!

Blockchain based tool penetration attestation by AI vision processors using zero knowledge proofs linked to pseudonymized biometric ID!

Maybe add some SmartContract buzzword stuff.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 11:52 AM, Extrude Ragu said:

It all seems a bit overkill for me. Why make a whole viewer for a single feature?

What we really need is the ability to extend viewers, but I suppose that's probably no small task, given that people will want to extend and change all sorts of aspects of their viewers, even things a viewer developer wouldn't expect to be changed.

Because they want to charge for it. Not being open source, pushing a single feature. It all screams to me "we are going to charge you a monthly fee to use our viewer." It's not open source because they don't want other viewers giving away their "features" for free, they want it monopolized. They are probably hoping people support it and don't question if it's phishing or whatever because they are thinking with their loins.

• Like 2

On 1/11/2024 at 3:49 PM, Quistess Alpha said:

https://www.lovense.com/game/lovense-viewer/?_utm_pro=2401081632&

seems this is just the standard LL viewer with a fancy lovense button. Is it possible other viewers might incorporate whatever functionality it adds?

It looks like it does not come ”alone”: here is what VirusTotal thinks of it.

Granted, this could be a false positive (this won't be the first time), but since no one knows about this viewer, and the web site does not even provide a link to the sources, I would advise anyone wishing to give it a shot to be extra-careful (use Wine under Linux, for example, in a custom ”Wine prefix” and not as 'root', of course).

Edited by Henri Beauchamp
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.