Returned Item wont rez

JaxxsonMatthieu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, JaxxsonMatthieu said:

I had a block of items auto-returned while I was away.  The block is in my lost and found.  When I attempt to rez the block, it shows back up in my L&F folder, and no message to why.  I have attached a gyazo video to show what is happening.  Any thoughts how to fix??  https://gyazo.com/1efedde6dc2f8c4a652abc42d4a858d4

If the coalesced object contains any of the old Linden Plants/Trees, then it won't rez.  It could also be an issue if there are too many items in the block.  Contact LL via Support Ticket

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LittIe Mermaid said:

I have the same problem now, did you fixed it? And how? Please let me know. Thank you.

go to a large public sandbox and rez the coalesced object near the middle

the typical reason we can't rez a coalesced object is that there are individual objects within the coalesce whose X/Y/Z coordinates place them outside of the parcel we are trying to rez on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittIe Mermaid said:

No, it was some breeding dragons in a platform and their food and stuff, because i already move to other parcel and was trying to rez it in the new parcel. But yes I will contact support thank you Curious.

might want to also try contact the breeding dragon creator/CSR or support website if they have one.  Dunno your type of dragon but many/most breedable systems have a way to restore /replace the animals when they break

If the coalesced object contains Linden plants, it can't be rezzed most places. If you file a support ticket and request access to the Unpackistan region, LL will give you temporary access. Then you can go and rez the object and take the contents back into your inventory. Minus the Linden plants.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.