LucyBody Atenea

krxsaya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've used this body for one of my alts. It fits nearly all Maitreya Lara mesh clothing, old SLink shoes, and Maitreya high heels. Your friend needs to buy the BOM applier HUD for $L 250 to use system layer skins, tattoo layers, and clothing layers. It works best with skins made for Maitreya Lara.

Someone on this forum tried wearing both the LucyBody Atenea and the Maitreya Lara body at the same time, and said the Atenea body looks like it's slightly smaller than the Lara body. This lets it fit under Maitreya mesh clothing, but always demo mesh before buying to be sure.

The HUD for LucyBody is different than the Maitreya HUD. The body has a higher complexity than Maitreya and Autohide does not work on it with Maitreya clothing. The alpha cuts are a little different than on Maitreya Lara, but they still work fine for most Maitreya mesh clothing.

Despite it's limitations, I think it's an excellent body for the price. It's kind of like a usable demo for Maitreya Lara, because if one likes this body, they'll probably like Maitreya Lara even more. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Arwyn Quandry said:

From what I've read, it fits most Maitreya clothing. Definitely try demos first but look in that direction. IIRC, it doesn't come with an alphas HUD, so you'll want to also buy a good pack of alpha layers since some Maitreya clothing doesn't come with alphas.

The other Lucybody bodies are mostly BoM only, no HUD, but the Atenea has an alpha-cut HUD.  I don't like Atenea much, it scores too high on complexity, but the other Lucybodies are excellent for specific uses due to their low complexity.  I like Lucybody Vania as a low-weight Lara Petite - one good thing about it is that chest does not respond to the shape sliders, so you can use them to fix the fitting of clothes.

The other thing to say is that the creator,  @Ongoe Allen, is very accessible on Discord, and responds to questions well.

• Like 2

On 11/19/2023 at 4:53 PM, krxsaya said:

A friend of mine just got the LucyBody from their MM - how good is it? what clothes fit this body?

Its not terrible. It fits maitreya clothes. You need to buy the BOM applier otherwise you're stuck with the truly horrible skins in the hud.

By default it fits Slink shoes but theres a deformer to fit maitreya as well, which is helpful for boots.

If you're using the Midnight Mania, be prepared to wait a few days; it doesnt usually fill in 24 hours but instead of starting from scratch it rolls over to the next day.  There is the option to pay for a faster delivery, but at that point you may as well buy one of their other bodies, which are L$500, IIRC.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.