I don't know if someone or something activated a script in me and it won't stop bowing and I don't know how to stop it.

KAYLA Spicy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I already used Avatar>Health. Also try relogging. "NO IT'S NOT ANY HUD" Because I used the avatar that secondlife gives away that does not have any product with a script or something and it still continues doing the animation. This only happens to me on two specific sims and they are from the same owner. Besides, I don't think it's an experience either because I already gave them all "Forget" and it still continues doing the animation, so what I suspect most is that someone or some piece of furniture is causing it. The only way for it to stop making forced animations without my permission is to leave those two Sim's that are next to each other and have the same owner. And to stop it completely but only momentarily I deactivate the RLVa of firestorm (I use firestorm) and relogin, then I apply Avatar Health revoke permission and it stops making the animation but I can't enjoy my RLV doing that, how sad, so if I want to activate it again Again I will do the animations again, another curious fact about this case is that it doesn't always happen to me that I do animations without my permission and forced are "reverences" to be specific what my avatar does and happens from time to time, sometimes it happens other times No. Maybe it's some person causing it, I remember months ago that a person gave me a strange script and I tried to manipulate my avatar by force but I no longer remember the name of the script and if I deleted it, then I really don't know how to solve it, any tips to help? solve those cases?

I don't know which viewer you're using, but click on the tab at the top named "Avatar" scroll down to "Avatar Health" and choose "Stop Avatar Animations" or words similar to that and see if the animations stop.  There may be a "revoke permissions" option, as well.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood

2 minutes ago, Esther Bunny said:

Open your Worn Item tab and see if there is anything you may have attached to your avatar.
Open your Gestures folder and see if anything is activated.
Open your Scripts folder to see whats in there.

I was going to suggest the gesture thing, too.  

• Like 1

Chances are your RLV has giving authority over to something.

RLV permissions are with the item - not with your account.
Approved Experiences ARE with your account and not the item.

- You might need to clean out both of these.

Start with your experiences and remove all of the ones you've approved. It's easy enough for the ones you want get added back in again as you visit places.

Then your "Collar(s)":

Get a brand new never before used copy of your RLV collar and all RLV stuff you wear.

Take off your current RLV stuff while logged in using the official viewer (because it doesn't support RLV). Get rid of your various #RLV folders so you're "clean". Then log out.

Log back in and get a new copy (redelivery or whatever). Put on the new stuff. Personally at this point I'd still be on the official viewer.

Then go back to Firestorm and see if the problem is still following you around.

After that - you'll need to start doing deep dives into everything you're wearing / using...

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.