Mainland - Continent

Vanyna59

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bonjour, 

Je voudrais m'acheter un terrain sur le Mainland , maintenant j'aimerais savoir si je peut terraformer un peu le terrain pour le rendre plat ? 

Hello,

I would like to buy some land on the Mainland, now I would like to know if I can terraform the land a little to make it flat?

Thank you, merci a tous

A flat block can be textured with a good ground texture. This one is a forest floor texture from Studio Skye, from their Enchanted forest set. Don't forget to texture the sides of the block too.

Un bloc plat peut être texturé avec une bonne texture de fond. Celui-ci est une texture de sol forestier du Studio Skye, de leur ensemble Enchanted Forest. N'oubliez pas de texturer également les côtés du bloc.

826290699_PersephoneNudewithaChair1-6-20_002.thumb.jpg.c21fc9139155cf073373323408b6166a.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, diamond Marchant said:

You can terraform Mainland within limits, usually plus or minus 4 meters from the original baked terraform which is revealed using the “revert” option of the terraform tool.

There at least 2 regions where the limit is +/- 40 or 60.

Pengallen Bridge and Jessie.

I think it's +/- 4 on the entire rest of mainland.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

I think it's +/- 4 on the entire rest of mainland.

Most of the old color regions (Blue, etc.) are ± 40, whereas the "city" regions in Bay City, Nautilus, Kama City, Nova Albion, some of the Sharp continent, Horizons, and maybe others can't be terraformed at all. But yeah, most of Mainland is ± 4.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

Most of the old color regions (Blue, etc.) are ± 40, whereas the "city" regions in Bay City, Nautilus, Kama City, Nova Albion, some of the Sharp continent, Horizons, and maybe others can't be terraformed at all. But yeah, most of Mainland is ± 4.

I live in Kama City, and I think its wonderful that terraforming is disabled. 😁

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.