Here's a random question from the past

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Harper Held said:

As far as I remember, he didn't compile an entire wikipedia-style database...

It's been so long since all of this stuff and there was so many threads over there and so much information that I can't even begin to remember a lot of details..

I just remember a few things and most of them I want to say, sounded like plans in the making or things to come more than anything.. I mean they had tools at the time, but all parties  from what I remember, were moving to be even worse than they were..

I'm just glad all of them were stopped at some point..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jokexjonathanx said:

can we be friends im looking to start a dating froup i need a club 

There are quite a few dating groups already in SL.  Not sure how successful any of them are in getting people to actually date.  Here's one with an app...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Randall Ahren said:

I'd like to see a random question from the future.

How is everyone feeling now LL has moved to a advertisement based financial model, sims are free but we have to deal with 30 second ads every time we want to tp somewhere, thoughts?

Edited by ItHadToComeToThis
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

How is everyone feeling now LL has moved to a advertisement based financial model, sims are free but we have to deal with 30 second ads every time we want to tp somewhere, thoughts?

The best part is the irony of the pop-up ads for ED Medication, which mysteriously only come show up during Slex.

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The best part is the irony of the pop-up ads for ED Medication, which mysteriously only come show up during Slex.

Must be to do with that privacy policy change we all protested about months ago (Linden Gate), the one that ended up with a "camera" in every sim.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.