FUN at the WelcomeHUB - Share photos - Meet new Residents - Make new Friends - Meet Second Life Mentors

BJoyful

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

36 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

To me Local chat is the inworld version of the forums,

Not to me.  It's much easier in the forum to read what someone wrote and contemplate/write/rewrite/delete a response.  It's probably also why I'm not big on RP, too.  With local, by the time I've processed and responded, the chat may have moved on to something else.  At least here, I can quote the specific person I'm responding to and they'll know my response is to them.  Not always the case with local chat in my experience.  And as always, YMMV.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Not to me.  It's much easier in the forum to read what someone wrote and contemplate/write/rewrite/delete a response.  It's probably also why I'm not big on RP, too.  With local, by the time I've processed and responded, the chat may have moved on to something else.  At least here, I can quote the specific person I'm responding to and they'll know my response is to them.  Not always the case with local chat in my experience.  And as always, YMMV.

It is good practice for spontaneity though and being ok with what came out of my mouth even if at first blush I'd be going "wtf did I just say that for!? I think people like that sort of thing because it comes across as more genuine.

• Like 3

Absolutely gorgeous photos @Ted McGregor ♥♥♥  Gyazo has been borked for me all day and I've not had time to restart my pc to see if that's all I need to do as it seems to be working for most people today.  Thank you so much for always brightening everyone's day at WelcomeHUB with your saucy, adorably bad-a$$ Dinkieness  :D 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.