[FIXED] Marketplace weirdness ... items out of stock showing on MP page

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

According to my Merchant Page transaction records (and Linden balance) I just sold 9 paintings. Yay, me (and thanks to my favourite patron, ty). The Listings page shows them as quantity 0 and sold. The count of products in my store is right. But ... here's the weird thing ...

The page loads (in multiple browsers btw) and shows items that are shown as 0 inventory and unlisted. I'm taking the transaction record and Listing page as gospel.

Any idea what's going on? MP glitch? For example, you should not see item #170 on this MP page because it is showing sold and 0 quantity. Do you?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/234049

Thanks.

PS. Not sure I'm allowed to put my store link but need to to have this confirmed it's not just me.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
updated to indicate fixed

• Katherine Heartsong changed the title to Marketplace weirdness ... items out of stock showing on MP page
  • Katherine Heartsong changed the title to [FIXED] Marketplace weirdness ... items out of stock showing on MP page

And ... NOT fixed.

This morning 7 paintings sold, which means my MP page should be showing 27 items available ... 25 paintings (I always show 32 in my gallery)  and the two proportions guides for avatar bodies.

It's showing 30 items available, including several painting that have sold and are listed as 0 stock in my back end inventory listing.

What's going on????

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 4:44 PM, Katherine Heartsong said:

And ... NOT fixed.

I have have the same issue.
After a large purchase from one single person yesterday, the limited quantities items are still shown in my store and in the product search, but show correctly as sold out under manage listings.
Single purchase items sold out the last few days were unlisted correctly, but after having found this thread i am not sure if i have other items not unlisted erroneously.

Of course i checked if it may be a browser issue, but that is not the case.
I filed a support ticket. Let's see...

EDIT:  Ticked answered, issue known, forwarded to Engineers, seems only some accounts are affected by this.

Edited by Samara Sharkfin
EDIT: updated about ticket anwered.
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.