I can't reach my land.

Ida Carlberg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It is Quarantime on Lorcya (61,27). I have rented it from EuroEstates. Since about two weeks or so the payment office had disappeared and there was no possibiliy to pay the rent. More and more parts of the Lorcya region had been abandoned. Only my part and another one still had objects on it.

Can you find out what happened? All my objects should still be there. I can't tp there.

Thanks

Ida

7 answers to this question

if the rent office disappeared and you can't get to the land search it on the map if it doesn't show the sim is gone private sims can poof at any moment if the owner doesn't pay tier or abandons the sim but thats a risk you take renting on private sims all your items should have been returned to you check your lost and found folder

• Like 1

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Ida.

Lorcya sim is still active and on the grid, but it might be in the process of being changed or closed down.  If you cannot remember the name of the person to whom you pay the rent, please check your transactions history and then send them a notecard in world and ask them to put you in the picture.

And please let us know here on the forums of the outcome; it will be helpful to others who find themselves in a similar situation.

(You can respond to this thread by either clicking the "options" at the top of your original post and adding more information to it, or you can click on the "permalink" button at the bottom left hand side of any of the subsequent posts.)

Good luck!

Edited to add updated information from gridsurvey website. This sim was indeed taken out of action today.

http://www.gridsurvey.com/display.php?id=89504

• Like 1

It sounds as if your landlord may be abandoning the sims. Once the sim you are on poofs your objects should be returned. If you have not yet filed a ticked (or used Live Chat if you are a premium member) you should...just to see if you can once again get on the sim to collect your stuff. This is one reason mainland parcels are so nice. There is no chance you will get booted from your land unless you stop paying tier to LL. I wish you luck.

• Like 2

Sounds to me like that sim is being sold or abandoned.  As you are renting there, your only recourse is to simply go find a new place to live.  LL will not get involved in private contracts between residents (which renting is).  So just find a new place to call home.  There are plenty of us looking for renters.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.