I can't change my Membership or Upgrade to Premium to get land!

Xnova81

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Firstly if you are using any adblockers try disabling them for the membership change process. You might also wish to disable any VPN you might have active during the same process.

If you do not have any adblockers or VPN running then I'd suggest trying an alternative browser.

If that does not work then try posting the precise step by step process you are following so people are aware at what point you are getting the error message.

• Like 2

I try 5 different browser's, I clear out cookies and cache after I did that I used Ccleaner and I don't have VPN and I took out ad blocker off and I still get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

but the funny thing is with my other account I can go upgrade and change membership and don't get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. I wonder if I got ban with that account?

10 minutes ago, Xnova81 said:

I try 5 different browser's, I clear out cookies and cache after I did that I used Ccleaner and I don't have VPN and I took out ad blocker off and I still get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

but the funny thing is with my other account I can go upgrade and change membership and don't get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. I wonder if I got ban with that account?

File a support ticket

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.