WANTED - Sailable Land

Betty Boo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been looking for land that I can leave a boat rezzed on at all times, hop on and sail around.  Ideally close to 1000 prim, but happy to look at land that's less.  (nothing too expensive).

I'm not worried if its joining onto other plots or is a small island.  Does anyone know of land like this or any nice places where I can go searching!  Feel free to IM me inworld - Betty Boo. 

Thank you !!

You may have a problem reconciling a nice parcel of sailing land and not too expensive. I'll reach out in world, as I currently have a 8192 parcel for sale on Blake Sea next to my own other 8192 where I have a sailboat always moored. I might consider carving out say 3072 of that for you but the price won't necessarily be cheap ... again, depending on what you consider cheap. There are 4096 blocks on Blake selling for (a crazy) 500,000 after all.

• Like 3

The sim Graystripe has many land sales in 1.5L$/m and a lot of abandoned lands. The neighbor sim Fireheart has open water for sailing. You can drive your boat or get in the Yava Pod boat to take a small sailing trip.

If you want a longer journey, sit on the Pod to a gazebo and go for Satori Route 8 for highway travel. Or go to Satori Southern Railway Train station to rez the SLRR tram to the Yeeowler. You can rez boats in Yeeowler and sail to Bellisseria.

2023-05-10 11_30_42-Second Life Maps _ Graystripe.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

You may have a problem reconciling a nice parcel of sailing land and not too expensive. I'll reach out in world, as I currently have a 8192 parcel for sale on Blake Sea next to my own other 8192 where I have a sailboat always moored. I might consider carving out say 3072 of that for you but the price won't necessarily be cheap ... again, depending on what you consider cheap. There are 4096 blocks on Blake selling for (a crazy) 500,000 after all.

Hi Katherine, thank you so much for your reply, I didnt really write my question well.  I am only looking to rent a small plot within an area that has lots of sailing.  Thank you so  much for your kind reply though.  At some point I am sure I would look to buy, those are crazy silly prices arent they!! :))

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JSeesaw said:

The sim Graystripe has many land sales in 1.5L$/m and a lot of abandoned lands. The neighbor sim Fireheart has open water for sailing. You can drive your boat or get in the Yava Pod boat to take a small sailing trip.

If you want a longer journey, sit on the Pod to a gazebo and go for Satori Route 8 for highway travel. Or go to Satori Southern Railway Train station to rez the SLRR tram to the Yeeowler. You can rez boats in Yeeowler and sail to Bellisseria.

2023-05-10 11_30_42-Second Life Maps _ Graystripe.jpg

Hiya, thank you so much for this information, it was nice of you :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noele Juliesse said:

I have a nice parcel on the Jeogeot Continent. Its protected on 2 sides and multi-region sailing. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sonagi/68/13/23

On 5/9/2023 at 8:28 PM, Katherine Heartsong said:

You guys dont know how much agree with Περσεφόνη (Persephone)
Its just that I am not afraid to receive bulling and so here I am reporting it - instead of deleting it - for FALSE advertisement!

The worst thing  is to misslead people because: At the end, they dont hate you - the scammer - ..
They hate SECONDLIFE afterwords! And we DONT LIKE THAT !

2 minutes ago, JSeesaw said:

I don't know why the wanted forum doesn't allow the merchant to provide their service suitable to OP.

If not, why need the wanted forum?

Me neither!
-I ve been reported in the past, every time I tried to reply!

But, my previous message and the report  wasnt refering to your post. Its obvious you are new and you are not going to misslead people.
About your post, I am not sure if its missleading but Im sure those arent sailable waters ( aka protected cannal )
What we call sailable in SL is a parcel that has at least one side attached to a sea cannal - similar to a roadside - where people can rez a boat and go sailing, following that cannal...

36 minutes ago, beethros Karas said:

Me neither!
-I ve been reported in the past, every time I tried to reply!

But, my previous message and the report  wasnt refering to your post. Its obvious you are new and you are not going to misslead people.
About your post, I am not sure if its missleading but Im sure those arent sailable waters ( aka protected cannal )
What we call sailable in SL is a parcel that has at least one side attached to a sea cannal - similar to a roadside - where people can rez a boat and go sailing, following that cannal...

Thanks for the noun explanation that I never notice.

OP didn't say she needed a parcel near the protected water. I think that is the cheapest choice if she wants 1000 prims and not too expensive.

And I said OP could go to Yeeowler when she wants a long sailing journey.

Whether OP buys the expensive parcel near the protected land or a cheaper water parcel, all beyond her needs.

Edited by JSeesaw

On 5/9/2023 at 9:42 AM, Betty Boo said:

I have been looking for land that I can leave a boat rezzed on at all times, hop on and sail around.  Ideally close to 1000 prim, but happy to look at land that's less.  (nothing too expensive).

I'm not worried if its joining onto other plots or is a small island.  Does anyone know of land like this or any nice places where I can go searching!  Feel free to IM me inworld - Betty Boo. 

Thank you !!

Buying land with 1000 prims and direct acces to sailable waters will never be cheap.

You could think of renting a parcel at FairChang Estate.
I picked one but there are many to rent and all have direct acces to numerous ocean sims  :   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FairChang Puerto/219/43/21

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.