AO question from Teen Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

Had a quick question to ask in regards to the Old Teen Second Life. Now I know that TSL hasn't been around for a number of years now, but I remember a certain popular AO (Animation override). When you "wore" the AO, the AO object either looked like a small hand and or Halo, pretty sure on the outside of the object it had this kind of breathing RGB effect on it. The object by default went on your Left upper arm on your avatar to what my memory recalls.

For the life of me I can't remember what that specific AO was called. I don't think it ever made it's way over to Second Life at all, unless I'm wrong.

Can anyone remember what the name of that AO was from the Old Teen Second Life? 

TIA!

(P.S Sorry if this is the wrong place on the SL forums to post this type of question to!)

Several older AOs were objects that were worn on a body attachment point. Those have been out of favor for a very long time, since HUD-type AOs can have controls that are much easier to use...buttons instead of chat commands.

I looked at AOs on the Marketplace and couldn't find any of the attached-to-body type, even among the freebies. But there are over 5,000 items in that category and I didn't thoroughly search them all. You might find one or two buried in there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.