about land

broncocas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello sorry for my English,i am thinking about to rent a second homestead and want to put it next to the one i already have

i read somewhere it wil cost 25.000 linden and i will have 10.000.prims togheter not 5000 seperate

where can i found more information

thank you by advanced thank you

5 answers to this question

If you're renting your current homestead region from a private Estate (not directly from Linden Lab) then any arrangements would have to be through that same Estate, and it would be up to them to decide how much it would cost.

(If your current homestead is from the Lab, perhaps as part of a Premium Plus membership… that only comes with the option for one homestead, and I'm not sure if it's even possible to rent another from a private Estate and have it located next to the Lab's homestead. I wonder if anybody has ever tried to do that.)

Anyway, you would not be able to combine the 5000 prims from each homestead into 10,000 to distribute at will across the two. Regions have a simulator-imposed Land Impact limit, and there's no mechanism for combining those limits across regions.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, broncocas said:

hello sorry for my English,i am thinking about to rent a second homestead and want to put it next to the one i already have

i read somewhere it wil cost 25.000 linden and i will have 10.000.prims togheter not 5000 seperate

where can i found more information

thank you by advanced thank you

As far as I know, prim allowance is not shared with homesteads or full.regions.  The only time prim allowance is shared is on mainland IF your parcels are.on the same region.  

You could upgrade your current homestead to a full 20,000 prim estate for $200.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.