My alt "isn't allowed" at my Linden Home

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, I haven't seen issue reported, but since the new scripted agent feature was introduced. one of my alts that was previously listed as a Scripted Agent isn't allowed into the sim where my Linden Home is located. I then changed the setting so it shows being controlled by a "Human" but my alt is still being denied access to my Linden home even though it's registered as a Human controlling it. Is there a fix for this for issue for my alt?

Lita

Once a scripted agent, always a scripted agent?
I don't know why this happens, but it might be to prevent that people in name change their "bot" into "human" but de facto still use it as a "bot".
If I where in your shoes I would contact support directly about this matter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lita Jannings said:

Ok, I haven't seen issue reported, but since the new scripted agent feature was introduced. one of my alts that was previously listed as a Scripted Agent isn't allowed into the sim where my Linden Home is located. I then changed the setting so it shows being controlled by a "Human" but my alt is still being denied access to my Linden home even though it's registered as a Human controlling it. Is there a fix for this for issue for my alt?

Lita

Open a Support ticket

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.