Marinette/Lady Bug Hairstyle

Kristie Lemon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

Does anyone know of a designer or store that features a hairstyle similar to the one used by Marinette and Lady Bug in the Miraculous superhero show?  I've been casually looking today without success.

Thanks!

tumblr_d5e605e6ec4d728002fe0cabad4c4a15_a277a76a_1280.png

Edited by Kristie Lemon

20 hours ago, Kristie Lemon said:

Hi,

Does anyone know of a designer or store that features a hairstyle similar to the one used by Marinette and Lady Bug in the Miraculous superhero show?  I've been casually looking today without success.

Thanks!

tumblr_d5e605e6ec4d728002fe0cabad4c4a15_a277a76a_1280.png

That looks similar to some of the older Neko styles that were around a lot.. you could probably  find a good style with the short tails and then some bangs and pull that hair off pretty easily.

Besides what's been recommended so far, I would look in Bon bon and Monso as well..

23 minutes ago, Kristie Lemon said:

Thanks!  I will try a few styles from there too.  

Wasabi so far (Peppermit or Pomme) is the closest, modern match.  But the bangs aren't quite right, which is almost more important than the shape of the little pony tails/buns.

You can use bangs from different stores to try and make something work.. most time bangs are unrigged so you can move them around and tint and things like that..

The Wasabi one on the left would work, it's a matter of hunting the bangs down.. Some stores will just sell the bangs or packs of bangs also..

I know Doux sells bangs and Stealthic.. Bon Bon might and Monso might also.. Also check your inventory by searching bangs and see what you might come up with.. you may have the ones you need and not know it. :)

If you don't mind an aged up version (aka longer hair) I saw a pigtails hairstyle at Stealthic with similar bangs! Otherwise I recommend getting Stealthic's "Hime" bangs to pair with a pigtail hairstyle from another store, which may be easier since finding that specific bang + pigtail combo is harder.

3 hours ago, Kristie Lemon said:

You're referring to Havoc, I think, which I have.

It's my main hairstyle at the moment, but I'd still like to find one closer to Marinette or with shorter tails.

Ohh, I'd say go with the Hime bangs + Wasabi Pomme hair then. I tried some combos out for you out of boredom and I think that was my fav! (Please ignore my bizzarely wide shoulders in the lelutka pose mode 8'D)

image.thumb.png.cf1d84520780ec0303f30a289140cd57.png

This is the Wasabi hair from above + Stealthic Bangs (Hime C) + random side bangs (I used one from KUNI). I can't find those bangs on Stealthic's marketplace anymore but I'm sure it's in the store somewhere https://www.flickr.com/photos/stealthic/28210561237/in/photostream/

This is with VCO's Eunhee & Sukhi

ScreenShot2023-03-15at10_25_21PM.png.b878bddbb623a612823e32f3cc629cde.pngScreenShot2023-03-15at10_25_46PM.png.2610d24bab3030ef4f91520a68e4d955.png

VCO@KUSTOM9

VCO@TWS

Lastly, there is this YOMI hair that looks close, but it's discontinued. I think there is a way to buy it if you contact the seller, but make sure to read her contact info in the store first (I think she doesn't respond to people if they ask the wrong questions?). A lot of her old things are in the midnight mania too, if you're patient enough to wait for it.

[Yomi] Lhen Hair

Edited by Nightingalia
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.