New Male Body Alert! MaleDiction's "Anatomy" Body Released at Skin Fair

Ayashe Ninetails

This as well, also at the Alpha event...

CORDEWA MALE COLORS SET

And these, available at the Antropos mainstore (click through for Flickr):

Traveler Pants Updated @ Mainstore!

There's also these from Cinphul, coming soon to Neo Japan:

cinphul // diode [claws] @ NEO-Japan

And some free Anatomy physics on the Marketplace 😄https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RB-Bear-Physics/24613953

RB_Bear_Physics_Ad_2.png

Edit: Also found these from Muho at the Alpha Event:

-Muho--Harry

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Like 3

A few quick updates.

Furries! Apricot Paws has updated Feety Peets to include both Anatomy and Kario Flat - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Apricot-Paws-Feety-Peets-Male/14862698

Heel lovers (probably only applies to me here), new shoes for Anatomy and female bodies:

Dacota heels

And lastly, cute hat and boots from Pare at The Grand event available in Anatomy and a bunch of other sizes (Jake, Legacy M/F, Kupra, Kario, Maitreya, Reborn, Unrigged).

Pare x The Grand
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

saw this body today while searching the complete avatar section on mp, i just like browsing occasionally. as someone who likes to create a bunch of avatars in sl this is exciting. not all of my avis have the same body type but my financial situation kinda forces me to stick to what i already own.  sales are a blessing.

i did recently switch to legacy around the time slink closed its doors. now this body gets dropped, and its looking promising already. especially for androgynous purposes. i previously, attempted to make androgynous avis with maitreya/vtech but it'd sometimes glitch out when swapping bodies. then i bought neikx which had a andro option but that body has no support, same kinda for avatar 2.0 too. I'll just try a demo for now and wait it out for now. fingers crossed anatomy goes somewhere.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Devilgrey said:

saw this body today while searching the complete avatar section on mp, i just like browsing occasionally. as someone who likes to create a bunch of avatars in sl this is exciting. not all of my avis have the same body type but my financial situation kinda forces me to stick to what i already own.  sales are a blessing.

i did recently switch to legacy around the time slink closed its doors. now this body gets dropped, and its looking promising already. especially for androgynous purposes. i previously, attempted to make androgynous avis with maitreya/vtech but it'd sometimes glitch out when swapping bodies. then i bought neikx which had a andro option but that body has no support, same kinda for avatar 2.0 too. I'll just try a demo for now and wait it out for now. fingers crossed anatomy goes somewhere.

I'm so slacking on updating this thread, guys. But - take that as a sign that I have nothing major (yet) to report! 😄 Things are rumored to be Coming Soon(tm) - a whole Anatomy event with designers is planned, according to the creator - so I'm just waiting until there's some massive news to announce.

Right there with you on the Maitreya + V-Tech combo, but I quit trying to make that work a long time ago. Shame because I loved having my entire female wardrobe available for my male avatars, but oof, finding tops in my style was just not working out!

Anatomy's doing a lot of moving and shaking (um, literally??!?!) behind the scenes in the Discord channel, but I'm with you - I'm waiting for more content before taking the dive. In case anyone's curious as to what's been going on now, there is a new "squeezy booty" add-on. No, seriously! It's also divided up, so things can be made to squeeze only one part (upper or lower), or the entire thing. I just...yeah, that's a thing. 🤣 I love this body so much. Pure shenanigans, I tell ya.

From what I've personally seen, the body is quite loved by those who already took the plunge, and all kinds of adorable avatars are showing up in the Showcase channel (furries, fantasy, human, sci-fi, etc.). Some great designers are also coming on board - last I peeked there's Etham, Riot, ALT3, AsteroidBox, Boys to the Bone, Cold Ash, Salt & Pepper, Caboodle, Mug, Phedora, etc. I'm suuuuper excited, but I'm making myself wait for the releases!!! I neeeed a wardroooobe.

When more starts dropping, I'll let you guys know. For now, definitely look out for updates from Cordewa, TwoSided, Cubura, and I saw Riot offered up a pair of bootcut jeans so far at this month's The Men's Dept (TMD). 

Grammaring
  • Like 3

On 4/6/2023 at 7:09 PM, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Right there with you on the Maitreya + V-Tech combo, but I quit trying to make that work a long time ago. Shame because I loved having my entire female wardrobe available for my male avatars, but oof, finding tops in my style was just not working out!

i feel you on that one. yes it would be nice if vtech wasnt so buggy. however, lots of the tops created for it are too cutesy or feminine for my taste. so i'd be out of luck regardless.

ngl i ended up just flattening the boobs as much as possible on maitreya so when i wear clothes it looks flat enough. granted this approach doesn't work all the time, mostly on baggy clothes and it already needs to be a more andro/unisex clothing in the first place.

if im really desperate to be wearing revealing clothes for a andro flat chested avatar i wear my lucybody natasha (which was the first mesh body i ever bought). rigging can sometimes be iffy with lucybody but that's what alphas are for.

Edited by Devilgrey
i always make typos :/
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Devilgrey said:

i feel you on that one. yes it would be nice if vtech wasnt so buggy. however, lots of the tops created for it are too cutesy or feminine for my taste. so i'd be out of luck regardless.

ngl i ended up just flattening the boobs as much as possible on maitreya so when i wear clothes it looks flat enough. granted this approach doesn't work all the time, mostly on baggy clothes and it already needs to be a more andro/unisex clothing in the first place.

if im really desperate to be wearing revealing clothes for a andro flat chested avatar i wear my lucybody natasha (which was the first mesh body i ever bought). rigging can sometimes be iffy with lucybody but that's what alphas are for.

Yup, everything you said. You could also try finding shirts without a lot of skin showing (no unbuttoned, etc.) and work some alpha magic to get Maitreya to fit. I've had decent-ish luck squeezing Maitreya into some Mossu tops, for example. Got her into a Hevo suit, as well. Also try Mug and TwoSided - they make for V-Tech and I don't think they're overly feminine.

If you're not opposed to using Discord, you should join the Anatomy server there and take a look at the Showcase channel. Some amazing-looking androgynous avatars are showing up. Annnnnnnd, the creator did drop some news the other day that a whole Anatomy shopping event with creators is coming in June, so I'm super excited to see what happens with that. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Just curious, how many of us here have bought the Anatomy body so far? I have it on one of my male alts. I won't get it on my other alt as I don't use him enough.

I've not, nor has my fiance. However it may still be a future possibility if it goes well enough.
Although if much of the clothing shown here is the type of clothing mostly getting released for it.. probably not lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CalypsoJewel said:

I've not, nor has my fiance. However it may still be a future possibility if it goes well enough.
Although if much of the clothing shown here is the type of clothing mostly getting released for it.. probably not lol.

I think more mainstream stores will pick it up, Riot has now and they do a mix of mainstream and provocative clothing for men. I am happy with the sort of clothing that is being rigged for Anatomy, my alt almost never wears mainstream clothing unless it is a high-quality pair of jeans. Though he does have a couple of nice suits.

On 4/15/2023 at 9:09 PM, Stephanie Misfit said:

Just curious, how many of us here have bought the Anatomy body so far? I have it on one of my male alts. I won't get it on my other alt as I don't use him enough.

I haven't yet. Cat requires something different and Greg has a hard enough time keeping up with multiple bodies and countless outfit folders. XD

Anatomy might be best suited for Eddy but they don't need a big enough wardrobe to justify getting it. I'll hold off until someone makes a Victorian style swimsuit for it. Eddy doesn't have a single piece of swimwear.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2023 at 9:09 PM, Stephanie Misfit said:

Still waiting. I'm putting together some avatars for the upcoming Fairelanders’ Masked Ball at Fantasy Faire, so I'm currently spending on gowns and accessories for both nights of the event and...maybe a new head 👀 .

The Anatomy event is coming in June, supposedly, so I'll see what gets released at that time. I'm loving the updates and outfits I'm seeing so far, but I need moooooooooooooore!

Fixing stuffs
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 8:04 AM, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Yup, everything you said. You could also try finding shirts without a lot of skin showing (no unbuttoned, etc.) and work some alpha magic to get Maitreya to fit. I've had decent-ish luck squeezing Maitreya into some Mossu tops, for example. Got her into a Hevo suit, as well. Also try Mug and TwoSided - they make for V-Tech and I don't think they're overly feminine.

If you're not opposed to using Discord, you should join the Anatomy server there and take a look at the Showcase channel. Some amazing-looking androgynous avatars are showing up. Annnnnnnd, the creator did drop some news the other day that a whole Anatomy shopping event with creators is coming in June, so I'm super excited to see what happens with that. 

could've swore i replied to you. oops, rl has been hetic for me.

I'm on discord and should probably check it out, does anatomy have a website, lm, or social media that i could find the link on?

• Like 1

On 4/16/2023 at 3:09 AM, Stephanie Misfit said:

i have it on a alt, quite happy with the body, but the lack of clothing support is keeping me off from buying for my main.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Devilgrey said:

could've swore i replied to you. oops, rl has been hetic for me.

I'm on discord and should probably check it out, does anatomy have a website, lm, or social media that i could find the link on?

Let me seeee...it might be on their Flickr account. *peeks*

Yup, it's on this post, along with their Facebook.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/malediction_sl/52736342613/in/dateposted/

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...