Bento/Maitreya Conflict

KathyGables

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, KathyGables said:

New issue never encountered before. Please read [ redacted by moderator ]

Can anyone help ?

From the looks of the hud it looks like you have it turned off.. Click the little eye at the top of the hud.

Edited by Dyna Mole
Forgot to add the quote.. hehehe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

It was a link to a pic of adult female body parts showing the issue and what the OP had activated in inventory and HUDs. 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

How does the moderator expect me not to show my bit, which is directly the problem?  The normal action of blurring the bit would have make the description superfluous.

15 minutes ago, KathyGables said:

How does the moderator expect me not to show my bit, which is directly the problem?  The normal action of blurring the bit would have make the description superfluous.

The question and link might have been fine in the adult section of the forums at the bottom of the main page. This section is mostly General rated (or nothing that would give a prudish grandpa a heart attack)

Those with the power to moderate may have decided the question was answered and instead of moving the whole thread, they just took out the questionable link.

• Like 1

Jennifer, Yes I use the Session Skins Discord sight more than the Community site. This time however I made the false assumption that Maitreya was behind my issue. Since I commonly us SS Discord which allows showing bits I didn't realize I was in err in showing the bits. My thanks to the moderator at the Community site who didn't come down on my harder.

c

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KathyGables said:

Jennifer, Yes I use the Session Skins Discord sight more than the Community site. This time however I made the false assumption that Maitreya was behind my issue. Since I commonly us SS Discord which allows showing bits I didn't realize I was in err in showing the bits. My thanks to the moderator at the Community site who didn't come down on my harder.

The in world group is a good resources as well.. The creator is in there a lot of the times, plus a lot of people are quick to help when the group pops with almost any problem.:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KathyGables said:

Sorry but the only inworld groups with the word Session in the title are not about Session Skins. There is no group called Session. Am I missing something?

In the classic search, for some reason it shows up on page two at the top, if you use the members tab.. They have the most group members in the search term, so that's odd..

If you use the web search and use only groups, they should show up as the first option..

There is 12,188 group members, that might help to locate them also..

That might make it easier. Copy-paste it in chat when you're in SL. secondlife:///app/group/c1ef137b-eabb-bec4-4c7a-ca42053b2af1/about

And when in doubt just check the creator's profile, in 99% cases they are member of their own groups, so that makes it easy to find the group you need.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.