I need help finding a hair!!

Nesta Absinthe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

28 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Thank you, I checked the demo but that wasn't it as the Velonia doesn't have this in the back

6b6a613fa1ab4752dca1e34b00da4f16.png

I looked through the rest of the Exxess line because there were similar elements but none were exactly the same.

7 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Thank you, I checked the demo but that wasn't it as the Velonia doesn't have this in the back

6b6a613fa1ab4752dca1e34b00da4f16.png

I looked through the rest of the Exxess line because there were similar elements but none were exactly the same.

Looks like some older Magika, DeLa, or even Catwa hair.  It definitely looks familiar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I have looked for ages for a hair I initially found in Opensim that I would love for my account here. Over there it was named Apple but multiple searches in the MP were unsuccessful. Anyone recognize it?

ec5c6193e2cb28e711ca5350eb84b1e7.png

That hair might never have been in second life if it's from over there, but you can come really close if it's not..

Besides what's already been recommended.. It could be a Rezology and if it's them, they closed up their store years ago..

You could try Truth, they have a lot of styles like that.. Probably not that same exact hair though, but they have a good variety that  come close..

Sintiklia is another you might find something close..

Wasabi is another you can try.. They have a lot of styles with the center part and the bangs coming down like that on the forehead..

If I can think of any others I'll put them in here..

• Thanks 1

There was a time when it seemed most the hairs were like this for a while, now it is really hard to find any. I did a search for you too and went through dozens of pages of slightly older hairs. The only one I found that was similar is Exile's Stone Cold Seduction. I took a demo to show you and this is how it looks on me, though, I do not have your attributes!  Grab yours here if you want to try it 🙂 https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Exile-Stone-Cold-Seduction-Demo/12789354 

Exile Stone Cold Seduction.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.