Where are the older Firestorm releases?

MelodicRain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Official site only shows previous 2-3 versions (Firestorm 6.4.21 64531 doesn't even have a Windows download link). Anyone know where I can find versions before that? One of these versions messed up the mesh uploader and I'm trying to see which older version I can install to avoid the issue.

10 minutes ago, MelodicRain said:

Official site only shows previous 2-3 versions (Firestorm 6.4.21 64531 doesn't even have a Windows download link). Anyone know where I can find versions before that? One of these versions messed up the mesh uploader and I'm trying to see which older version I can install to avoid the issue.

That's on purpose. They only support 3 versions-current and 2 previous with each update.

• Like 1

Like any page on any wiki, this one has a history of modifications as well.
https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_older_downloads?do=revisions

However, keep in mind that the Firestorm team will not help you with any issues you may encounter while using older versions of the viewer and you'll be asked to upgrade. Many of them will be locked out of logging in to the Second Life grid as well in order to keep the shared experience consistent for all residents. Some of the links may be already defunct and lead to 404s, too.

Edited by panterapolnocy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, MelodicRain said:

Installing an older, unsupported version and hoping the issue will magically go away at some point without reporting the problem is a very brave strategy... 😂

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.