Gachas??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hmm, I had thought that was how they had been changed but honestly, I went to The Arcade and it didn't appear to me that's how they are operating. Items were marked "rare" etc and there was no indication that I could see which item was up next. 

Maybe I'm missing something..I"ll have to go back and check. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Elirk Huntsman said:

where I get that specific vendor that wears the hud of the next item? 

The HUD being discussed in what you quoted is at The Arcade Event.  Right as.you walk in there should be a sign.  I think the next Arcade Event is in March, IIRC.

http://thearcadesl.com/how-to-play/

• Like 1

The entire group of creators-sellers at The Arcade event requires use of a specific hud tgat is available as Rowan described.  Not all events with gachas require a hud, but the premise remains that you are no longer buying blindly.  You know the next item uo in the rotation & can choose if you want to buy it, even if buying just to push thru the next items. 

2 hours ago, Elirk Huntsman said:

I mean maker of that specific gachas with hud requirement.

1 hour ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

The entire group of creators-sellers at The Arcade event requires use of a specific hud tgat is available as Rowan described.  Not all events with gachas require a hud, but the premise remains that you are no longer buying blindly.  You know the next item uo in the rotation & can choose if you want to buy it, even if buying just to push thru the next items. 

I mean where I can buy the system...... who sells it.... 

5 hours ago, Elirk Huntsman said:

Maybe join the inworld group and ask there.  They probably had it made specifically for their event.  

The link to the group is on the page I mentioned previously.

7 hours ago, Elirk Huntsman said:

You can always grab the hud at the arcade, add it on to you & right click & bring up the edit menu.  It can tell you who created it.  There might be more than one person involved tho.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.