LAQ Mesh heads

colleen Criss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think that's their old price, plus you have to buy the HUD separately for another 1500L or so. Anyway, with no updates or content for them these days that's a questionable deal compared to Lelutka or Akeruka. A shame really, LAQ heads had a distinctive look when Catwa was all the rage.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 1:11 PM, Blaise Glendevon said:

I don't think the proprietor has been on in years. The mods turned off the ability to see the members of the group, so you can't even see the last time they logged in.

10/27/2022

An easy way to find out is just join a group they are in that shows when they were on last. :D

It only works if they do have groups that do show that though..

So this is what it feels like to be a stalker!! \o/

hehehe

On 10/31/2022 at 2:11 PM, Blaise Glendevon said:

I don't think the proprietor has been on in years. The mods turned off the ability to see the members of the group, so you can't even see the last time they logged in.

Also, if there are over a certain number of members, they won't show either.

I've asked to the LAQ manager, and they are working on some new heads. Regarding the owner of the brand, she was online some days ago. If a group doesn't display the members listing, you can open the profile or the person you're looking for, check which groups you have in common, and look in another group listing when this person was last seen online.

• Like 1

Come the 21st of this month, it will be 24 months/2 years since the first announcement of new era in LAQ heads "coming soon".  I think we are past a comfortable definition of "soon".   That said, I'm still using my LAQ heads as I still like them best, even over the very fancy new offerings from LeL and others.  Now,  I don't get a lot of fancy new makups, but I'm okay with this.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.