3 accounts on same email but can't retrieve all names

Dirty Winx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i remember The last 2 but i am looking for the First, The second is Contro Varriale and the last is Dirty Winx the last one is an account i created for making pictures of creations, totally useless to me now, can a mod tell me what the name of the first account was, it was created in early day's of secondlife, the big boss came flirting with me :)

10 minutes ago, Dirty Winx said:

i remember The last 2 but i am looking for the First, The second is Contro Varriale and the last is Dirty Winx the last one is an account i created for making pictures of creations, totally useless to me now, can a mod tell me what the name of the first account was, it was created in early day's of secondlife, the big boss came flirting with me :)

You'll need to contact support about account questions.  

10 minutes ago, Dirty Winx said:

#1 - A mod or LL can't tell you anything here in the forums

#2 - You can submit a Support ticket, but unless you remember more than an email address, it is highly unlikely that LL will tell you the avatar name.

For the future, I'd recommend that you always Friend your various accounts.  That way, you will at least have the Friends list to track them down.

25 minutes ago, Dirty Winx said:

when you move the other two to another email account you can use the function "forgot account name", it will be send to you.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I forgot about that function.

if the account is really old it is possible LL deleted it, and won't recover that way. ( they don't do it for many years now, but in the old days it did happen)
Need to know the name or contact support .. with all possible account info it might work, but without the name i doubt.

3 minutes ago, Contro Varriale said:

submitted a ticket, i could do just that if i don't hear from them, thank you all for the help. X

the email check is instantly, the ticket can take several days ... and if the email works you won't need to give personal details/id and more to LL to get your account back. ( not that it's bad to get a security check! just saves lot of time)

Edited by Alwin Alcott

16 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

These were all on separate email accounts and you are moving them to one? 

No i created them all with the same email account, so now i migrated Contro Varriale to my gmail, and i requested a delete for Dirty Winx since i only have 2 mail accounts so il have to wait, spent already to much time on all this, once it is deleted i can request my name again. 

Much has changed over the years you can now change email, and even name WTH!!!

It has been 10 full years since i logged in, i still even have money in these accounts, to bad it didn't went up like bitcoin :)

Edited by Contro Varriale

42 minutes ago, Contro Varriale said:

No i created them all with the same email account, so now i migrated Contro Varriale to my gmail, and i requested a delete for Dirty Winx since i only have 2 mail accounts so il have to wait, spent already to much time on all this, once it is deleted i can request my name again. 

Much has changed over the years you can now change email, and even name WTH!!!

It has been 10 full years since i logged in, i still even have money in these accounts, to bad it didn't went up like bitcoin :)

If they were all in the same email account before.. You can find the names if you do a search for things  from second life in your older email.. LL sends those things to the user account by the user name..

So you should be able to search second life in your old email and then just go to the years you were active with it and the user name should show up in any second life emails from back then..

I have three on my same email and can go back to when I first joined back in 2006.. Hopefully you still have emails in that account from back then.

1 hour ago, Contro Varriale said:

You don't have to delete your account!

You're allowed to have multiple accounts registered with the same email. You can't register a new account with the same name as a deleted account, either. That name will be lost forever.

If you're just trying to organize things, Gmail has a feature where you can use different emails for the same inbox. For example, if your address was MyGmail@gmail.com, you could use MyGmail+ControVarriale@gmail.com and MyGmail+DirtyWinx@gmail.com.
More details here: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9308648

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.