Shiny Body in Firestorm

Miguelito Shilova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Posting this on behalf of my girlfriend. She has the Leleutka body with the Glam Affair skin. We see this in Ultra settings with Atmospheric Shaders and Advanced Lighting Model turned on. Just seemed like it was a recent change and we don't think it's the skin. As you can see in the picture, her skin almost looks like chrome ... any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks!
~Mig

chrome skin.png

2 minutes ago, Miguelito Shilova said:

Posting this on behalf of my girlfriend. She has the Leleutka body with the Glam Affair skin. We see this in Ultra settings with Atmospheric Shaders and Advanced Lighting Model turned on. Just seemed like it was a recent change and we don't think it's the skin. As you can see in the picture, her skin almost looks like chrome ... any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks!
~Mig

chrome skin.png

Turn off materials in the BODY hud.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Miguelito Shilova said:

Thanks!
~Mig

chrome skin.png

She added shine incorrectly. 20220911_225024.thumb.jpg.5c5b65daa2f2196d2fe9532c3a2292a9.jpgcan you see the image attached? She accidentally moved the slider of the environment. She only needs to move the glossiness slider. (Legacy body)

Edited by Robberinthemuseum
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.