Eyes

Wesli97

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know you have heard from a lot of people that their eyes have been "Popping out" and I've read all of your answers but nothing has worked. I tried getting rid of all attachments and my eyes aren't prims either. I've resized my body and everything but nothing has worked. Can you help me??

Snapshot_001.png

Rebake your character. If that doesn't work, try clearing the cache. You could also try a creating a brand new shape and if the eyes are good you could adjust the settings back to your original shape. Maybe try a different viewer. I would also check if there is a jira report on it and follow it.

This is of course incredibly immature of me and I will rue the decision to decend to this, but omg LOL!!! The look on the face for crying out loud! And the arms out to the sides just makes it so much funnier hehe!! Like the "after" photo from a stun gun attack! :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Okay okay! I've regained control of myself. So...what "they" said. Cause it works quite well! The character test especially because it loads all attachment points from scratch again plus re-writes the body dimensions.

/me puts muzzle back on, adusts strap, and engages lock

Thank you all soo much!! I ended up clearing my cache and logging back in. Then I teleported to a different location and wa-la it was better! Thank you sooo sooo much for all your tips and yes I will have to agree it is a hilarious pic ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Glad its fixed!

But something looks definitely not good, The Skin..It looks horrble, I think your wearing a Male skin, I Can see you have a beard -Silencely Laughs- *CoughCough* Sorry forgive me for that xD, Your skin doesnt suit your gender, Since its (I Believe) a male skin, I Suggest you change your skin, To be honest. you look horrible (Dont be offended by that, Sorry), I'm dropping you off some skins, Most of them were given by someone & Some are brought from the marketplace by me, I'm sure you'll love it, If you hate it forgive me for bothering you, Goodlucks!

xx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.