meshbody /head survey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Genus Classic here, so becoming an outlier here as well. Sigh. I liked my AK head until I just got so tired of nothing being available. Genus was hot at the time and lo and behold, I could smoosh the heck out of it and get the look I want. And the world was wide open for the options. Sigh...

I don't know which type of AK head you have, but if you redeliver it, you might get an updated version that's more usable. Their most recent heads use the EvoX UV map, so they use EvoX skins. The next most recent ones can use Lelutka Evolution skins. Sadly, you can't switch between the SLUV map and the EvoX one, like you could with an actual EvoX head.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Genus Classic here, so becoming an outlier here as well. Sigh. I liked my AK head until I just got so tired of nothing being available. Genus was hot at the time and lo and behold, I could smoosh the heck out of it and get the look I want. And the world was wide open for the options. Sigh...

I don't know how much you have bought for your Genus head, But there was a lot of content made for the head and there still is some good content being made for it.. It's just not as much fresh content as when it was up there gaining ground.

Let alone the skins and things made for the other heads that do work well with each other.. If a skin is made for strong, it still works very well for a babyface or a classic or the others.

If you don't have their catalog, here is the link for it which shows anything new plus just about anything made for it.  https://www.flickr.com/groups/genus_catalog/pool/page1

If you love that head and how it works for you and you are happy, don't let the market  or the list make you feel that  your head has an expiration date.

If you feel it's time for a change and want a head with the evo x things, you can still wait until December where it's a good chance of a Lelutka free head showing up..

• Like 2

I'm sorry but these meticulous stats prepped by a very hard working and well respected resident are
missing one vital statistic for female heads and bodies.

Where are the: "hows about teh secks" request numbers per brand/model names?. 
😂  

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Maryanne Solo said:

I'm sorry but these meticulous stats prepped by a very hard working and well respected resident are

😂  

I suspect guys care about less the head someone else is wearing and more about the one they might get.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Maryanne Solo said:

😂  

I've noticed that with mah Lelutka head that teh Secks Requests from women have increased, but from teh men, Teh song remains teh same. and teh number is ,LOTS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.