PRVEBA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

The best route is to create your own mesh in Maya or Blender or your other favorite software, customized the way that you want it. If you don't want to do that, you can find models all over the Internet. Just be very sure that any model you choose can be optimized to work well in SL and be very sure that you have the creator's permission to use it.  

Of course it is easier to buy them, but I'm doing some research of the process of implementing shoes to the avatar created by yourself. I think it will be useful for any developer to have an easier time creating their custom models.

4 hours ago, PRVEBA said:

Of course it is easier to buy them, but I'm doing some research of the process of implementing shoes to the avatar created by yourself. I think it will be useful for any developer to have an easier time creating their custom models.

Each mesh body has it's own developers kit.  Some are freely available and some require you to submit a request.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRVEBA said:

Thanks you for help me. Could you put a link to download a body mesh?. I found https://bitbucket.org/lindenlab/secondlife-creator-resources/src/master/models/ but it seems too outdated. Thanks for everything.

you have to be at (all) the creators of the body brands ( they are all different), LL only provides their own

Edited by Alwin Alcott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.