Inventory not loaded on login

Lenoire DeCuir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Today i instaled new Firestorm version and logged into SL with both my First Avi and my Alt.

Something strange happened to my first avi only: Inventory was not loaded and I was an orange cloud in the middle of nowere. Error message informed me that inventory was not loaded aad I needed to logou/login or call support.

I tryed to logout/longin switching to official viewwer. Disinstalling Firestorm. disinstalling the Official. Reinstalling everything one by one. Cleared the cache.

Everything I can found on the Forum was tryed unsuccessfully.

The strange thing is that my alt has no issue and my first avi is blocked now... but I used them in the same way!

Do anybody can help me with similar previous experience?

I think something was wrong in the Firestorm bridge because everything changed after Firestor update, but I do not know how to log to cancel or solve it because my inventory is not acessible...

7 answers to this question

If your inventory is all correct when using a different viewer, it's not a problem on LL's side. It's on your end...most likely, with the Firestorm viewer.

I know that your Firestorm is working OK with a different account, but there are a few things in the viewer that are unique to an account. My usual advice would be to do a clean reinstall of the Firestorm viewer. You said that you already have done this, but are you SURE that you un-installed everything? Just hitting the Uninstall button in Windows won't do it.

Follow these directions: https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_clean_install

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.