LSL Scriter wanted for long term involved projects

TomeoVe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Without any indication of what your business or typical project is, it's hard to make any sort of informed decision on whether to bother responding.

Also, I vehemently despise one of the groups (which shall not be named as per forum rules) listed in your profile; best of luck finding someone!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Without any indication of what types of objects or processing the long term scripting projects will involve, it makes sense to look at the OP's profile to get some type of idea about their interests - presumably the scripting projects would be related to one of their stated interests, groups or picks.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

Without any indication of what types of objects or processing the long term scripting projects will involve, it makes sense to look at the OP's profile to get some type of idea about their interests - presumably the scripting projects would be related to one of their stated interests, groups or picks.  

If you follow the breadcrumbs, there's circumstantial evidence that this offer is related to:

Edited by Quistess Alpha
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Quistess Alpha said:

If you follow the breadcrumbs, there's circumstantial evidence that this offer is related to:

He dont like me to well when I questioning him the first time, now he's alt alting.  hope he knows the lab can see exactly whom he is because of his uuid shows them whom is whom lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.