new linden homes

iambrut

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know if there will be future additional releases of traditional homes or not.  The traditional homes were the first theme to be released of the new Linden homes.  If you want a traditional home, you just need to be persistent in checking the homes page - people do abandon Traditional homes, and if you happen to check the homes page at the right time, it's still possible to get a traditional. 

There is an entire section of the Forums dedicated to the new Linden Homes   -   Linden Homes - Second Life Community   and one thread you might want to look at there (but start at the last page or so, as it's a thread that has been around for a long time) is 

When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh. - Linden Homes - Second Life Community

There are people who post information there about homes that they will be abandoning. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, iambrut said:

anyone know if the new linden traditional homes are anywhere near being released the land forum is 3 month from a previous update,regards brut

What new 'traditional homes' are you talking about.  There are usually plenty of that type (Traditional) available.  As to the next Theme, we do not know when it will be released.

3 hours ago, iambrut said:

much obliged ladies

it was the stilt ones in particular

The stilt homes are very popular, and there is a selection option for stilts on water and a selection option for stilts on land.  The best advice is still to be persisent about checking the home page, looking for one or both of the selection options.  If there are more new stilts released as various LH areas get further built out, there would not be an official announcement (as the theme has already been released) but once ready, the new stilt releases would automatically just go into the available queue and be available through the home page.

There are a few threads here in the Linden Homes section of the forum where people do keep a lookout on new LH regions being added and speculate / discuss what types of homes they think will be in those regions, and when they think the regions look like they'll be ready to be released. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iambrut said:

thankyou i'll be sure to keep checking,

regards brut

You can open the home page in a tab, and install an auto refresh that alerts you when a stilt comes up. LL allow the page to be refreshed 10 times in 10 minutes. I used to set the refresh to 70-80 seconds, and alert me with a sound signal. This way I could read or play, without remembering to refresh the page all the time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

You can open the home page in a tab, and install an auto refresh that alerts you when a stilt comes up. LL allow the page to be refreshed 10 times in 10 minutes. I used to set the refresh to 70-80 seconds, and alert me with a sound signal. This way I could read or play, without remembering to refresh the page all the time.

Wow, I have certainly used auto-refresh in the past but did not know that you could set an audible alert.  How did you do that??  Inquiring minds want to know...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, iambrut said:

anyone know if the new linden traditional homes are anywhere near being released the land forum is 3 month from a previous update,regards brut

At first, I thought you were asking about the new open floorplan Traditional models that Patch mentioned during Meet the Moles at SLB. I'm eagerly awaiting that update. I might find myself back in a traditional. Though I do love those stilts! I think Sakura and Stilts are my favorites. But an open traditional might just tie with a stilt for me. 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.