"Derender & Blacklist" in Firestorm: Multiple Items

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a new neighbor who has put up a gigantic (for our sim) retail store. I started to "Derender & Blacklist" the structure only to find dozens of vendors inside on each floor. I started to D&B each vendor but was wondering if there is a way to D&B everything on a particular land parcel or everything created by a particular person? Thanks in advance, Egon.

Sylvina Sim.jpg

Vendors.jpg

23 minutes ago, Egon Rothschild said:

I have a new neighbor who has put up a gigantic (for our sim) retail store. I started to "Derender & Blacklist" the structure only to find dozens of vendors inside on each floor. I started to D&B each vendor but was wondering if there is a way to D&B everything on a particular land parcel or everything created by a particular person? Thanks in advance, Egon.

Sylvina Sim.jpg

Vendors.jpg

Use area search using the avatar name, then mass derender from the populated list.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Egon Rothschild said:

Sylvina Sim.jpg

Vendors.jpg

Help is on the way. Check your "received" folder.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.