An item from your store has been redelivered - so often?

Imbolc Sirbu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello :)

Can anyone please advise : i noticed that many customers (i have a small shops still), and often (too often in my feel?),

people 'An item from your store has been redelivered' redeliver their product,

I know we, creators, can choose now : is there an advantage - disadvantage to click the option that people can NOT have a redelivery ?  is that better for us, as creator?

since, de customer, can always write-ask for a redelivery if they lose it or so?  (i have NO idea why people do this since, it seems, they know what they buy AND got it in good order ?)

thank you :)

Edited by Imbolc Sirbu
had an error in my question, sorry
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Imbolc Sirbu said:

is there an advantage - disadvantage to click the option that people can NOT have a redelivery ?

I don't see any point in denying people the option to redeliver an item they bought before. As a creator I'm about as severely affected as I already am by making the item(s) copy in the first place (read: not at all). So I see it as some kind of customer service the MP does for me without requiring me to answer to those customer request personally.

If they want another copy I'm not the one to go all teacher on them and telling them they should have taken better care of their copy in the first place. 😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

If it's the same customer all the time or consistently, maybe you could reach out to them to see if there's a problem.  Since it isn't costing you time or money to have redelivery, not sure why you wouldn't want to have it.

• Like 5

i have been known to get redeliveries on marketplace more than one time, as I often get all carried away and delete large parts of my inventory

often clothing that I can't match with anything else I have.  So delete, which I do quite regularly. Then later on I get another clothing and think that thing I have will go perfect with this. Look in my inventory and don't have it anymore, so get a redelivery

is some marketplace stores where I have got redeliveries ror the same thing multiple times.  The shopkeepers probably goes waah! when they see it

• Like 2

On 5/21/2022 at 10:38 PM, Rowan Amore said:

If it's the same customer all the time or consistently, maybe you could reach out to them to see if there's a problem.  Since it isn't costing you time or money to have redelivery, not sure why you wouldn't want to have it.

Rowan, no i see it just a lot, with several people, thanks :)

On 5/21/2022 at 5:56 PM, So Whimsy said:

If you offer copy items and deny them an automatic redelivery you'll look like a hole of a butt.

LOL, first time i heard that expression 'i get it though' :)  and yup all i put on MP is copy (that is so important to me), i don't buy no copy items, thanks :)

On 5/21/2022 at 10:41 AM, CarlaWetter said:

I don't see any point in denying people the option to redeliver an item they bought before. As a creator I'm about as severely affected as I already am by making the item(s) copy in the first place (read: not at all). So I see it as some kind of customer service the MP does for me without requiring me to answer to those customer request personally.

If they want another copy I'm not the one to go all teacher on them and telling them they should have taken better care of their copy in the first place. 😉

And a lot of times when I'm redelivering things, it's because I got a new body! I'm not going to save all 15 sizes of something when I buy it, but sometimes I end up buying a body I never expected to buy, and then I want to get that size back.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.