Bohemian/Hippy clothes

TheKhajiit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The only purely boho store I remember is Boho Baku but I don't think they've done anything in years.  Loved their long skirts.  Your best bet is to search Boho in apparel.  Many stores do an item or two in that style.  

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Addams has some things in some of their older lines (possibly newer, as well). Shoes/socks, tops, sweaters, pants, skirts. Check in store for a wider selection, but here are a few examples.

AMY_LONG_SKIRT_WITH_BELT_FOR_WOMEN.jpg?1

Addams%20Clothing%20-%20Pheobe%20-%20Loo

Addams%20Clothing%20-%20Serena%20Boho%20

You might also find some things at Kaithleen's, Tres Blah, and mayyyybe Seniha.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Addams has some things in some of their older lines (possibly newer, as well). Shoes/socks, tops, sweaters, pants, skirts. Check in store for a wider selection, but here are a few examples.

AMY_LONG_SKIRT_WITH_BELT_FOR_WOMEN.jpg?1

Addams%20Clothing%20-%20Pheobe%20-%20Loo

Addams%20Clothing%20-%20Serena%20Boho%20

You might also find some things at Kaithleen's, Tres Blah, and mayyyybe Seniha.

I was going to mention the Addams Boho top and cardigan, which comes in lots of patterns and colours (and for a ton of bodies), and is really quite nice -- except I couldn't remember if it was Addams . . . or Blueberry. LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I was going to mention the Addams Boho top and cardigan, which comes in lots of patterns and colours (and for a ton of bodies), and is really quite nice -- except I couldn't remember if it was Addams . . . or Blueberry. LOL

LOL I get them confused all the time! I was even sitting here for a minute like wait - is it Bumblebee?! 

But yeah Addams has quite a few things in that style. I love em for that.

I want to say other stores do it, too, but I don't even remember. Check all the biggies - heck Blueberry is so huge now, maybe they've got some, too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, here's the Silvery K dress of which I spoke. It comes in about 15 different patterns, I think? I was sufficiently taken with it that I bought the FP (which I don't usually do).

Looking at their MP site, they seem to mostly do Japanese-inflected styles, but this dress isn't there, so there may be others inworld as well.

Silvery-K-Boho-Dress-Blank.thumb.png.71c81b80abd0a7554264d882d8916a62.png

• Like 3

Just now, TheKhajiit said:

That skirt is exaaactly what I wanted. Thanks so much.

Very welcome! It's super cute btw. I bought one a while ago. 

When you enter the store, it should be to your left, along the far wall. Unless they've moved things around since I've been there, that is.

Orrr if you prefer the marketplace, they do sell the individual colors and patterns on there, too. Here's the demo - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Addams-Amy-Long-Skirt-wBelt-DEMO/9587761

I like Petit Mort for this sort of thing, and Monomania is good for full-on hippy vibes. You can also pick up bits in Sn@tch if you don't mind BOM and/or old-school standard sizing. But yeah, most stores will carry a long skirt and peasant blouse or two if you poke around a bit.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.